Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
85 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
To summarize what this shoe is all about and whether or not I would recommend it. I don't think that they're bad so in that regard, I can recommend them if you like the way that they look. If you like a more heavy, padded feel on the ball and you like something that just has a more structured construction to it overall.
Features of the Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST
- The 365.18 Ignite High ST exudes urban vibe that is a new take on Puma street cleats. Created for fashion-forward people, this football boot is creatively designed in a high top style. By utilizing a breathable air-mesh upper that extends to the ankle area, the shoe creates a sock-like sensation that amplifies comfort on the lower legs.
- Across the upper is an elastic band bearing the Puma brand which seemingly is of aesthetic purposes only but serves to provide more structure to the shoe. Beside the band is a central lacing system attached to thin cable loops that allow for fit personalization.
- The cushioning system used for this football boot model is the brand’s Ignite technology. This allows players to personalize the fit. The polyurethane-based cushioning system allows for grip during speedy changes in direction.
- The outsole for this model is a rubber-based material which features multiple triangular studs. The low-profile soleplate and stud configuration are created to adapt and keep up with varying street surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
The Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST brings a bulky but otherwise comfortable feel for players on the pitch. In addition to this, breathability is also brought about by this model’s air mesh upper which extends to the ankle area. A central lacing system is incorporated into the shoe’s design to further the shoe’s fit. This football boot is available in men’s standard sizes.
An air-mesh upper is used in the construction of the Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST football boot. This material brings breathability and comfort needed for rough street and dirt pitch rides. Another comfort element in this cleat is the knitted sock-like feature that extends to the ankle area. This high cut style is a first for the brand. It serves to hug and support the lower leg area during the fast-paced game.
Pull tabs are integrated into the high cut area to facilitate easy entry to the shoe. While incorporating a tongueless design, the upper area has been extended as a collar and with it a band that reinforces the sock-like fit of the shoe.
A central lacing system, which is somewhat similar to the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG as well as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, is integrated into the upper to maximize the football boot’s fit. Dual lace holes are incorporated into the topmost part of the lacing system while rest of the laces are looped through cables.
A band placed horizontally across the upper bears the Puma name in bold capital letters. The brand’s logo is also printed on the side of the shoe in a vibrant red color.
Ignite Foam technology is utilized as a cushioning system for the Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST. Made from a polyurethane-based material, this midsole system is engineered to effectively bring comfort and grip for the player. Energy return is maximized for each player’s movements without causing too much strain to the lower leg.
The outsole of the Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST football boot is created with a non-marking, rubber-based outsole featuring numerous studs styled in a camo pattern. This configuration allows for maximum grip and traction on street surfaces. Varied surfaces that include dirt pitches, concrete surfaces, artificial turf and polished surfaces including gymnasium floors are ideal for this football boot model.
- The Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST football boot is available in the black, red, and grey colorway.
- This street football boot has a low top version.
- This Puma 365.18 Ignite High ST also serves as a football training shoe.