Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Features of the Puma 365 Netfit CT
- One of the highlights of the Puma 365 Netfit CT is the Netfit. It is a unique lacing system that allows wearers to customize the fit of the boot for improved lockdown. It also works to give support and stability for a robust run on the pitch.
- Another detail about this football boot is its nylon upper that forms to the shape of the foot. Alongside a snug fit, this upper also enables better ball control. Wearers are sure to manipulate the ball very well in these boots.
- The insole employs some cushioning that improves the overall fit of the shoe. This underfoot padding helps protect the foot by minimizing the strain it gets with each movement during the game.
- On the other hand, the outsole features small circular nubs meant to deliver traction on indoor surfaces. It works best in improving forward movements and lateral cuts on the field.
Fit and sizing
The Puma 365 Netfit CT promises maximum comfort for the foot because of the cushioning provided by its insole and its ankle collar. In terms of fit, the nylon upper offers a snug wrap that is not too restraining. With the help of the Netfit technology, wearers can adjust the fit of the laces to their preferred tightness. This men’s football boot is available in the standard sizes and fits quite large.
Puma has engineered this boot with a low-profile, non-marking outsole. Underneath the sole unit are small bumps that deliver superior grip and support needed to move with ease on hard ground surfaces like indoor courts.
The EVA midsole provides the needed cushioning for the foot. This detail protects the foot and allows for utmost comfort while playing on the court.
The upper of the Puma 365 Netfit CT uses a form-fitting base material that wraps snugly around the foot. Placed on the midfoot is the Netfit lacing system that offers a customizable and supportive fit. This combination results in an improved ball manipulation.
- The "CT" in Puma 365 Netfit CT means Court Training.
- The following are the available color options for this football boot: Fiery Coral-Puma White-Toreador, Quiet Shade-Shocking Orange-Asphalt-Puma White, Puma Black-Puma Black-Puma White