Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
87 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
I think this is a very impressive concept while I don't think this particular implementation with this design is the best that I've ever seen from Puma, I think some of the running shoes with net fit uppers have been a little bit nicer tham this but it's only a $100 shoe, it wouldn't necessarily be a top end price point if they were to implement this in a soccer cleat where you could see two to three hundred dollars and probably much better quality materials. But the concept as a whole I think has a lot going for it and im very very curious to see what Puma is going to do this in the future.
On feet these fit really well. You cna see I have them laced up two different ways and really like a lot of the Netfit products that I've tried the fit of the shoe i very much based om how you've actually set up the lacing system... With the lacing system even set up properly I will say that this is not an extremely responsice shoe. There isn't a lot os structure to the base of this upper even with the net fit system on top. So if you're looking for a super secure kind of mercurial-eaque responsiveness, you're not going to get it from this shoe. This feels more like a pair of socks that you can kind of tighten up through the Netfit system which is actually very comfortable but obviously something that is not for everybody.
- An undeniably innovative cleat, the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit CT soccer cleat is a platform for the brand to launch their brand new Netfit technology into the market.
- Consisting of two types of material, the upper includes a form-fitting base which is topped with high-grade mesh. The mesh-based material allows its wearers an infinite number of lacing arrangements making for a truly personalized fit. Other Puma soccer cleat models that sport this technology is the Future 2.3 Netfit Mg, Future 18.2 Netfit FG/AG, and Future 18.1 Netfit FG/ AG.
- The base below it ensures a snug fit as it forms to the shape of the player’s foot.
- For its cushioning system, an Ignite midsole is incorporated into this soccer cleat model’s design. This type of cushioning technology allows for a more energy return while reinforcing the shoe’s comfort. A removable sockliner for underfoot comfort is also included in this soccer cleat.
- The outsole of this model is created with a low-profile non-marking rubber material that enhances grip on all types of hard ground. The non-marking feature is especially useful for polished surfaces.
The Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer brings a narrow and snug fit for its wearers. After the break-in period, wearers can expect a fit that has fully adapted to the shape of the foot. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 12. The Netfit technology integrated into this shoe affords its wearers fit customizability, allowing an infinite amount of combination in tying its laces. This is quite different from the traditional laces integrated into classic models including the Adidas Copa Mundial and the Adidas Samba Classic.
An important reminder, however, is that the shoe brings a narrow fit so, this model might not be ideal for the wide-footed player.
The outsole of the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer sports a non-marking rubber-based low-profile outsole which ensures grip and traction especially during rapid turns. The material also ensures maximum cushioning for both competition level and small-sided games.
The midsole of this model is constructed with Puma’s IGNITE foam technology. This foam is created with a polyurethane-based material which brings responsiveness to the shoe while optimizing energy return regardless of the ground type.
With an emphasis on customizability, the most striking feature found in the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit CT shoe’s upper is its Netfit system. The material it is created from a fusion of mesh and a base that forms to the player’s foot. The mesh aspect of the upper allows for essentially an infinite number of lacing combinations. It is created out of a high-grade engineered net which ensures durability.
Additionally, incorporated into the shoe’s design is an extended tongue and a pull tab stitched into the heel area.
- The Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer is available in the Puma Black/ Gold/ Puma White colorway.
- A removable sock liner has been incorporated into the soccer cleat’s construction.