Features of the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer
- An undeniably innovative cleat, the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit CT soccer cleat is a platform for the brand to launch their brand new Netfit technology into the market.
- Consisting of two types of material, the upper includes a form-fitting base which is topped with high-grade mesh. The mesh-based material allows its wearers an infinite number of lacing arrangements making for a truly personalized fit. Other Puma soccer cleat models that sport this technology is the Future 2.3 Netfit Mg, Future 18.2 Netfit FG/AG, and Future 18.1 Netfit FG/ AG.
- The base below it ensures a snug fit as it forms to the shape of the player’s foot.
- For its cushioning system, an Ignite midsole is incorporated into this soccer cleat model’s design. This type of cushioning technology allows for a more energy return while reinforcing the shoe’s comfort. A removable sockliner for underfoot comfort is also included in this soccer cleat.
- The outsole of this model is created with a low-profile non-marking rubber material that enhances grip on all types of hard ground. The non-marking feature is especially useful for polished surfaces.
Size and fit
The Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer brings a narrow and snug fit for its wearers. After the break-in period, wearers can expect a fit that has fully adapted to the shape of the foot. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 12. The Netfit technology integrated into this shoe affords its wearers fit customizability, allowing an infinite amount of combination in tying its laces. This is quite different from the traditional laces integrated into classic models including the Adidas Copa Mundial and the Adidas Samba Classic.
An important reminder, however, is that the shoe brings a narrow fit so, this model might not be ideal for the wide-footed player.
The outsole of the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer sports a non-marking rubber-based low-profile outsole which ensures grip and traction especially during rapid turns. The material also ensures maximum cushioning for both competition level and small-sided games.
The midsole of this model is constructed with Puma’s IGNITE foam technology. This foam is created with a polyurethane-based material which brings responsiveness to the shoe while optimizing energy return regardless of the ground type.
With an emphasis on customizability, the most striking feature found in the Puma 365 Ignite Netfit CT shoe’s upper is its Netfit system. The material it is created from a fusion of mesh and a base that forms to the player’s foot. The mesh aspect of the upper allows for essentially an infinite number of lacing combinations. It is created out of a high-grade engineered net which ensures durability.
Additionally, incorporated into the shoe’s design is an extended tongue and a pull tab stitched into the heel area.
- The Puma 365 Ignite Netfit Court Trainer is available in the Puma Black/ Gold/ Puma White colorway.
- A removable sock liner has been incorporated into the soccer cleat’s construction.