Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Sporting a futuristic aesthetic, the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1 Street football boot shows off an interesting look with a slew of innovative developments geared for football fit. The upper, for one, is constructed with a knit-based material which is meant to create a foot-hugging sensation. This upper technology is known as the FuseFit.
- Optimizing the fit is the unique lacing system infused to the knitted upper. Designed with a multiple loop system across the upper, this shoe’s lacing set up allows the wearers maximum customizability. Additionally, for an easier access when wearing the cleat, pull tabs are stitched at the front and heel areas.
- The midsole cushioning is constructed with the Puma Ignite technology. An innovation engineered for responsive sensation, it is created with a polyurethane-based material which is known for its ability to optimize energy return.
- Lastly, sporting a similar outsole to the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 2 Street, the soleplate is created with a non-marking rubber outsole. This type of outsole is designed for optimizing traction in different street surfaces including hard ground.
The Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1 Street football boot makes use of Fusefit technology by bringing a reinforced sock-like fit. Integrating the customizability of a loop-based lacing system and a knit-based upper, the shoe wraps around the player’s foot creating comfort and security. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 14.
The upper of the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1 Street football boot creates a sock-like feel through the brand’s Fusefit technology. With an upper primarily created out of a knit material, players can expect a wrap-around sensation. It brings a supportive and stable feel for the player as well. This knit construction is also reminiscent of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather FG shoe.
Adding to the shoe’s fit is a loop-based lacing system which is concentrated around the center of this Puma football shoe. The multiple stretchable loops afford the wearer a number of lacing combinations, bringing a whole new meaning to customizability.
Ease of access to the football boot is allowed through pull tabs stitched at the front and heel area of the shoe. Additionally, the Puma callout is emphasized through its placement at the front pull tab area. This feature is also found in the well-received Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG shoe. An embossed Puma logo can be found at the back medial side of the shoe, as well.
Cushioning comes in the form of Puma’s Ignite technology. An innovation by the German brand, it allows for a responsive cushioning allowing for more energy return for every step taken by the player. Stability is also safeguarded through the heel counter which secures the heel to the platform, creating foot lockdown.
Designed for the small-sided game, the outsole of the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1 Street football boot is created with a rubber-based material. Low-profile horizontal lines are integrated into the soleplate bringing traction and grip in street and hard ground surfaces.
Puma Power Up
Inspired by gaming culture, the Puma Power Up color combo brings a fiery look to the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1. The color selection includes Red Blast, Puma White and Puma Black with the scarlet shade enveloping the upper. A gradient effect is incorporated into the top-most part of the shoe going down into the lacing area. The sole plate and the Puma logo, however, manage to stand out in white.
- The Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 1 Street football boot is available in a black and green colorway.