Who should buy the Propet Life Walker Strap
The Propet Life Walker Strap is an everyday walking shoe designed to protect the foot from impact and slippage. It is a solid choice if:
- Work requires you to be on your feet and a shoe with lasting comfort for long hours of wear is what you need.
- You suffer from pains in your lower extremities that footwear that could alleviate discomfort is what you prefer.
- You want the convenience of having a versatile shoe that could go along well on both casual and formal wear.
- A walking companion that could accommodate custom orthotics and ankle-foot orthosis braces are what you are after.
- Hygiene is a foremost priority that footgear with the ability to keep your feet fresh is what you want.
Durable and reliable outsole
A rubber outsole protects the bottom of the Propet Life Walker Strap. This compound has been crafted to add durable protection without adding weight to the trainer.
It also features a herringbone tread pattern for reliable traction.
The Propet Life Walker Strap employs the EVA foam midsole. This cushioning unit sports a rocker design that allows for a smooth heel-to-toe movement and keeping the weight or pressure off the toes. It is designed to absorb shock, protecting the lower extremities against the impact from each step.
Inside is a removable orthotic insert that adjuncts the purpose of the midsole. It has a raised middle portion to support the arch.
Leather for the upper
A full-grain supple leather makes up the upper of the Propet Life Walker Strap. This material delivers a supportive covering that still allows movement.
The Propet Life Walker Strap's overlays
It has leather overlays that amp up the style factor and the lateral support. Ventilation pores on the quarters and the vamp keep the interior fresh.
Two hook-and-loop straps are found at the midfoot for a quick on-and-off action. They secure the tongue in place and keep the foot locked down.
The padded tongue and collar also contribute to the snug fit of the upper. The interior is lined with brush nylon that makes it easy for the foot to slide in and out.
At the back are the extended heel counter and the built-in heel stabilizer that has been contoured to secure the rearfoot properly. Both structures work to keep the foot steady during the walking gait cycle.