Who should buy the OluKai Pehuea
The OluKai Pehuea employs a host of innovative components and designs to ascertain that it has adequate breathability, comfort, and support. You might benefit from it if:
- Day-to-day activities require you to change footwear from time to time that you need a shoe that offers quick slip-on style.
- Work and other activities demand that you be on your feet for extended periods that you need a shoe that provides lasting comfort.
- The convenience of having all-in-one footwear is what you need for running errands, traveling, going to the beach, or just lounging around in your favorite spot.
- Working out in humid environments is in your fitness regimen that you want a shoe that has enough breathability to make your feet stay cool and dry.
- A shoe that could go along well with various clothing is what you are looking for.
The OluKai Pehuea's multisurface traction
The OluKai Pehuea is equipped with a rubber outsole. It provides grip on various surfaces, and the intricate Polynesian pattern enhances it.
The compound is also non-marking, so you can be sure that no unsightly streaks will be left on polished floors when you traverse them.
The midsole of the OluKai Pehuea employs a dual-density polyurethane (PU) compound. It is firm in the heel section while retaining flexibility at the forefoot for smooth toe-offs. It is anatomically contoured to deliver proper underfoot coverage and support.
The removable insole of this OluKai walking shoe is lined with a moisture-wicking microfiber cloth that keeps the foot fresh. If the insert lacks support, you can replace it with a custom orthotic. The insole is also washable, so you don’t have to worry about it becoming too dirty or developing a foul odor.
Airflow on humid days
The top of the OluKai Pehuea is constructed using two elements. Mesh is used at the front portion of the walking shoe. The fabric allows air to cool the interior to prevent hot and sweaty feet.
Meanwhile, the quarters and the back panel are crafted from synthetic PU. This material retains its shape to provide heel lockdown.
The Pehuea also sports the brand’s Drop-In Heel design. The heel panel is easily be folded in, transforming the look in one quick motion. Its collapsible construction makes it easier for people with mobility issues to remain stylish without having to exert too much effort in putting or taking this pair off.
The OluKai Pehuea lacks laces or straps, but the dual goring that connects the vamp to the sides secures the fit. The elastic parts allow it to stretch as the foot slides in or out but returns to its original form quickly.
The gores are reinforced with a leather patch. A debossed logo decorates the surface of the leather piece.