Who should buy the Oboz Sawtooth Low BDry
The Sawtooth Low BDry is a good choice of footwear for those who are looking for a reliable companion on the trail. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers lightweight cushioning and excellent support.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that provides traction on all types of terrain.
Updates to :name
- The Oboz Sawtooth Low BDry has a reinforced leather upper with the BDry membrane which is ready for the rugged trails. Auxiliary features of the upper include pull tabs, webbing eyelets, and molded heel cups.
- Its midsole uses different EVA densities. Partnered with the O Fit insole and a nylon shank, this hiking shoe offers lightweight cushioning and support.
- The brand-owned outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Idaho. Its sole profile enables it to provide traction on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
A true-to-size day hiking shoe, the Oboz Sawtooth Low BDry is tailored for men and women. Both versions come in standard width, which has a wider forefoot, roomier toe box, and narrower heel area. Also, women’s come in a D - wide version too. Its straightforward closure secures a precise fit. The foot is cradled by the sculpted midfoot and form-fitting heel cup.
Oboz Sawtooth Low BDry provides prevention from slips and falls
The Sawtooth outsole from Oboz features sidewall lugs to grip on camber trails. Its multi-directional and aggressive lugs shed mud and detritus to prevent slips and falls.
Its flexibility promotes a more natural rolling motion.
The Sawtooth Low BDry yields a lightweight and cushioned ride through its dual-density EVA midsole. A nylon shank is attached to render firm underfoot support, enhancing walking comfort.
Excellent arch support
Atop the midsole is the O Fit insole, primarily made of a medium-density EVA. Under the forefoot is a low-density EVA pod while a higher density foam is placed at the arch and on the heel cup.
This assembly works by providing support, comfort, and promoting proper gait. Also, it has a moisture-wicking top layer to keep the feet dry and fresh.
Abrasion-resistant and excellent ventilation
This day hiking shoe uses nubuck leather and an abrasion-resistant textile for its upper. Rendering protection from water encounters is the brand-owned technology, the BDry membrane. It lets moisture inside escape and blocks water from seeping into the shoe. The breathable mesh panels also enhance ventilation.
Easy to wear
An external molded heel counter keeps the heel in place, preventing slippage. Overlays are placed on the toe and midfoot to the heel area. It helps maintain the structure of the shoe and adds protection against rock-strewn trails. Pull tabs are located at the heel and top of the tongue for easier on and off.