Oboz Sawtooth II Mid
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
88% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Oboz Sawtooth II Mid: Before you buy
So, you got about $150 on hand, and you are ready to own a brand-new pair of Sawtooth II Mids? Before you part ways with your savings, consider the following first:
This hiker is for you if:
- Breathability is a big deal on your backpacking adventures. (Check out our breathable must-buys for more such kicks!)
- You need that extra heel support.
- Lightness is at the top of your trekking needs list.
- The trails you tackle require a lot of lateral (sideways) maneuvers.
- Your heart beats for a greener environment, one tree at a time.
But perhaps not if:
- You traipse through shallow waters of more than 1.5 inches deep.
- Hiking shoes with multiple seams are a chore to clean for you.
- Intrusive debris ruins your day quite easily.
Alternatives to the Sawtooth II Mid
Another breathable offering, the Oboz Arete Mid will have you breezing through rough terrain with fresh feet after the fact. While not a backpacking boot, this nimble hiker is capable of repelling light moisture, thanks to its weather-resistant upper.
Sawtooth II Mid BDry
You guessed it! The Sawtooth II Mid BDry is the fully weather-ready counterpart of the featured boot. This waterproof hiker is everything you might love about the Sawtooth II Mid minus the extra breathability.