Who should buy the Northwave Ghost XCM 2
The Northwave Ghost XCM 2 is a suitable option if:
- You are after a bike companion that offers wearers a well-fitting experience.
- A cycling shoe with a rigid sole to shield your feet against harm and injuries is what you prefer.
- You are looking for a shoe that would not burden your feet with its weight.
Who should not buy the Northwave Ghost XCM 2
The Northwave Ghost XCM 2 might not appeal to cyclists who are fussy with shoe colors to match their bike outfits. Its somewhat limited colorways could restrict them from choosing the perfect match. Also, folks looking for a bike companion that prevents slips and falls might find the outsole grip of this shoe lacking. While there's an option to add toe spikes, one owner still wishes the shoe comes with more rubber lugs to provide more traction. They might want to have a look at the Northwave Enduro Mid for a more grippy experience.
Precise and simple tuning
Most users observed that the dual SLW2 dials make fine-tuning the Northwave Ghost XCM 2 easy and accurate.
Ample energy transfer
This Ghost XCM 2 sole unit provides sufficient power transfer for speed without being uncomfortable for hike-a-bike sections, according to a lot of wearers.
Thumbs up for comfort
Plenty of reviewers has given this MTB shoe excellent ratings for its exceptional comfort.
A light and pleasant ride
Several cyclists commend the shoe for being relatively lighter compared to most mountain bike shoes. Its lightness helps the owners to experience a ride that is less tiring and free of tension.
It also pleases the eye
Apart from its fine-tuning capabilities, efficient power transfer, comfiness, and lightweight nature, the Ghost XCM 2 also offers a kind of style that a large percentage of wearers in the cycling community find very pleasing to the eye.
Northwave Ghost XCM 2: Powers up your mountain rides
Supplying energy during rooty climbs, ripping around berms, and leaving your competitors in the dust, the Northwave Ghost XCM 2 performs excellently in races and riding your mountain bike at maximum speed.
The Ghost XCM 2's main features and benefits
- The Carbon XC 12 sole with a stiffness rating of 12 out of 15 - perfect for cross country races and cyclocross
- TPU rubber sole inserts with optional toe spikes - made for off the bike running or pushing
- Performance Regular insoles - provides cushioning and ensures long-ride comfort
- XFrame 2 design - wraps the foot to provide stability during dynamic pedaling
- Twin SLW2 dial-on-the-go adjustable lockdown
- Rubber reinforcements - protects from rocks strikes and impacts