Who should buy the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit
- A superb road running shoe for competitive runners (who have neutral pronation) for long distance and marathon races.
- A great road partner for tempo runs and speed training sessions.
Updates to the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit
- A Flyknit upper and a one piece opening.
- Highly responsive and lightweight underfoot.
- Equipped with a carbon fiber plate implanted into the foam to help with durability and foot propulsion.
- Abrasion resistant rubber heel layer with foam rubber in the forefoot for extra energy return.
The heel section of the outsole unit is made up of a rubber compound that is highly resistant to abrasion.
It protects the contact points from wear and tear. It also provides traction through its grippy nature and its patterned surface.
Vaporfly 4% Flyknit offers superb cushioning
The forefoot section of the platform utilizes foam rubber, which still has traction capacities. But its primary purpose is to provide additional cushioning for the underfoot through its spongy disposition.
The ZoomX is a full-length foam that’s responsible for carrying the foot throughout the running session.
Bouncy and durable
It has a bouncy nature that energizes each step. It’s also touted to be lightweight and durable.
A carbon fiber plate is placed inside the ZoomX, acting as a protective layer and as a propulsive medium that further boosts the forefoot lift.
Open construction for better breathability
The upper unit of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit features the Flyknit technology, a material that evokes the texture and elasticity of a sock.
It has an open construction that welcomes air into the foot-chamber.
Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit is a comfortable race shoe
A cleatie design removes the traditional tongue unit and replaces it with a one-piece opening. Such a configuration allows the wearer to feel a smooth and non-irritating coverage.
A pull tab is placed on the back part of the collar. This fabric loop makes it easy to put on or remove this running shoe.