Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Nike Zoom Hypervenom III Pro Turf
- Created for players who seize every opportunity to score a goal, the Nike Zoom Hypervenom III Pro Turf is packed with specific features that allow it to perform with speed and agility on the turf. Wearers can expect to leave the opposition in the dust as this football boot boosts their performance to the next level.
- Nike has fitted this football boot with a mesh and NikeSkin construction for its upper. This configuration works to provide superior touch on the ball as well as flexibility. The upper also utilizes all-over texture that reinforces ball feel while enhancing the boot’s durability.
- Another highlight of this football boot is its foam midsole that features the Nike Zoom Air cushioning. This results in lightweight responsiveness and improved in-shoe comfort. This layer also works to minimize pressure on the foot so wearers can endure longer hours on the pitch without feeling fatigue.
- The Zoom Hypervenom III Pro TF wears an asymmetrical lacing system located at the midfoot. Aside from improving fit, this lacing system also provides an expanded strike zone that facilitates more powerful attacks. Another Nike model that utilizes laces on the midfoot is the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- The base of this football boot wears a non-marking rubber outsole suited for the artificial turf. The sole utilizes rubber studs that perform with excellent grip on synthetic surfaces. This allows wearers to accelerate through the pitch and execute game-winning plays.
Fit and sizing
Designed with a NikeSkin upper, this Nike Zoom Hypervenom III Pro Turf fits close to the foot, ushering in a more natural touch and feel. Its asymmetrical lacing system works to further improve the fit by allowing for some adaptability. This football boot comes in both men’s and women’s version and is available in standard sizes. It has a medium width and fits true to size.
For its outsole, this football boot utilizes a non-marking rubber compound. It also features small rubber bumps underneath that work to deliver the needed traction on turf pitches.
Nike has equipped this football boot with a foam midsole that utilizes the Nike Zoom Air cushioning. This results in a more responsive performance on the pitch.
The upper of the Nike Zoom Hypervenom III Pro Turf wears a micro-textured mesh upper that features the NikeSkin design. This upper configuration facilitates the finest touch of the ball, resulting in better ball control. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical lacing system works to enhance overall fit while providing a wider strike zone.
- This Nike football boot is released in two stylish colorways. One highlights a White/Volt/Metallic Grey combination while the other shows a Black/Metallic Vivid Gold combination.