Who should buy the Nike Zoom Air Fire
- Suppose you're a fan of the bouncy Zoom Air cushioning unit. Commonly found on Nike's running lineup, this technology effectively absorbs shock as you pound the city pavements and tracks.
- In case you enjoy the eye-catching look of beefed-up sneakers, this kick will suit your style taste. Its well-padded upper and several overlays seated on top of the sculpted midsole contribute to its chunky flair.
- For all-rounder sneaker hunters, this model is your best bet. With its top-notch quality and comfort, this kick suits almost any everyday hustle and bustle.
Who should not buy
- Look somewhere else if you're looking for a pair that you can use for the wet season. This sneaker is dressed with a mesh upper that can be easily penetrated with water.
Flash a blazing style with the Nike Zoom Air Fire
Nike adds another women's-only iteration to its Zoom Air collection. Launched in 2021, the Nike Zoom Air Fire features a richly textured, refreshed style perfect for the city streets. It can quickly level up any usual rotation as it is made with a futuristic style and premium comfort, paying homage to Nike's running performance footwear.
What does it offer?
The loud and clean Nike Zoom Air Fire trainers offer several details that work absolutely as the eye-catching piece in womens' wardrobe:
- The breathable open mesh upper has fire-like synthetic overlays all over for depth, texture, and added durability.
- The boldly-shaped Zoom Air cushioning underfoot framed with a TPU cage provides lightweight cushioning.
- It has a thickly padded midsole with bold lines and curves that provides comfort and an interesting vibe.
- Like most running sneakers, this model has a low-top profile to maximize the ankle's range of motion.
- Nike finished this sneaker off with a prominent embroidered Swoosh branding on the midfoot.