Nike Victory G Lite: A semi-sustainable golf shoe
The Victory G Lite from the Swoosh brand is a more affordable offering from the Victory golf shoe line. Compared to the other models in the range decked out with high-end technology, it is equipped with essential golf shoe elements such as cushioned comfort, traction, and stability.
What sets it apart from the rest of its siblings is that its laces, lining, sockliner, and upper contain recycled materials.
Who is it for? It is a golf shoe that would suit golf players who are after the following benefits:
- Golf footwear with enough traction on the fairways but stays comfortable everywhere else
- Semi-sustainable shoes
- Athletic-inspired aesthetic
Keeping the Victory lineage alive, the Victory G Lite has several components that could make it a worthwhile purchase:
- Breathable upper materials made with at least 20% recycled materials
- Outsole traction designed to provide grip while on the grass and comfortable on the concrete
- A thin, stretchy fabric that repels the elements
- Cushioned comfort in every step