Nike Vapor 12 Elite Firm Ground
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
89% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Features of the Nike Vapor 12 Elite Firm Ground
- The Nike Vapor 12 Elite Firm Ground Game Over is the flagship from Nike’s speedboot collection. It boasts of its unique construction as well as its various innovations that make it a cut above the rest.
- Among the highlights of this soccer cleat the one-piece construction of the upper, which is a combination of Flyknit and synthetic material. This upper hugs the foot to allow an adaptive, all around fit. It also employs a micro-textured detail that ensures precision in touch even at high speeds.
- Over the midfoot, this soccer cleat shows off a standard lacing system to reinforce its snug fit. Additionally, a heel lining and NikeGrip top cloth secures the foot in place and minimizes internal movement.
- Another detail to this cleat is its podular plate system with internal chassis flexes. This set up allows players to perform at high speeds with its propulsive traction. Underneath the plate, chevron studs are patterned specifically to deliver grip and stability on firm ground pitches.
Size and fit
The Vapor 12 Elite Firm Ground comes in the standard sizes for men and women. It runs about half a size bigger than the regular, which means wearers may think of going half a size up when buying these cleats. With its one-piece upper, this soccer cleat offers a snug yet non-restraining fit. Meanwhile, the central laces provide an option for wearers to customize the fit.
Flyknit and synthetic material line the upper of the Nike Vapor 12 Elite Firm Ground Game Over in a one-piece construction. The design allows for an adaptive, all around fit with the right amount of stretch. For enhanced touch, the upper employs a micro-textured detail alongside Nike’s ACC (All Conditions Control) technology that keeps the touch consistent. Additionally, this soccer cleat also utilizes a central lacing system that helps secure the foot and provide a more customized fit.
The look of this cleat from the Game Over Pack showcases a Dark Grey and Yellow color combination. It also highlights the Nike logo on the vamp and the Mercurial branding on the heel.
The base of this soccer cleat utilizes a podular plate system, similar to other models in the collection. This sole unit features a lightweight internal chassis that flexes, ensuring speed with every step. Meanwhile, chevron studs are strategically lined in the forefoot and midfoot, providing stability and traction on natural grass pitches.
- This soccer weighs 189 grams.