Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
95 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Not only is the styling on point in my opinion, the qualitya nd value for money perspective that these are. As far as an indoor or turf shoe is concerned is pretty ridiculous and with all that combined, I'd go as far as to say that these are now my personal favorite indoor and turf boots.
Features of the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf
- Created to be one solid companion on the artificial turf, the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf graces the pitch with its amazing features. From its lightweight design to its highly-superior touch, this turf boot will definitely not disappoint.
- Like most football boots from the Tiempo line, this model highlights a leather construction for its upper. The material serves to offer comfort and flexibility as it wraps snugly around the foot. Moreover, the elevated ridges over the upper helps to cater a close and clean feel of the ball for significantly improved handling. Other Nike boots that utilize premium leather are the Nike Premier II Firm Ground and the Adidas Samba Classic.
- This turf contender from Nike also sports a classic look with its central laces and basic tongue. The laces enhance the shoe’s skin-tight fit while offering customization to suit a player’s preference. Meanwhile, the tongue gives minimal padding over the midfoot.
- Another feature of this low top football boot is its Lunarlon foam midsole. This layer is engineered to give an ultra-light and highly-responsive cushioning for better comfort. Moreover, the compound’s shock-absorbing properties aid in lessening the impact with each stride.
- Nike has designed this football boot with a non-marking rubber outsole fitted for the turf. This sole unit performs with much durability and flexibility allowing for better mobility on the pitch. Additionally, the short rubber studs spread throughout the base deliver reliable traction for quick pivots and changes of direction on the artificial turf.
Fit and sizing
The Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf is available in both men’s and women’s versions and come in the standard sizes. It is known to fit true to size and offers the regular width. Fitted with a leather upper, wearers can expect a snug fit from this football boot. Also, its standard lacing system reinforces the fit while also allowing for some personalization.
For its outsole, the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor has been installed with a non-marking rubber compound that performs with much durability. The sole unit makes use of short rubber bumps spread throughout the base. This design is meant to deliver superior grip on turf surfaces, facilitating ease in mobility on the pitch.
Nike has fitted the turf variation of TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro with a Lunarlon midsole. This cushioning system functions to reduce impact on the foot with its shock-absorbing properties. Additionally, this layer offers improved support and responsiveness without compromising its lightweight design. Wearers will appreciate the comfort provided by this compound.
The upper of the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf utilizes premium quality leather that hugs the foot in a form-fitting wrap. Detailed with elevated ridges across the vamp, the upper ushers in a clean feel of the ball as it facilitates better control.
The midfoot shows off a standard lacing system that helps deliver a comfortable tightness, which can be adjusted to a player’s preference. It also makes use of a traditional tongue that showcases the Nike logo.
- The Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Turf comes in a Black/Light Crimson/Pure Platinum colorway.