Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor
- Belonging to a family of leather cleats, the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor carries similar design aesthetics as its predecessors. This football boot offers superior performance for the small-sided game as it lives up to the Tiempo name.
- One of the features this model boasts of is its calf leather upper that contains the foot in a comfortable wrap. With a textured detail, the upper delivers excellent touch that proves beneficial when the shoe comes in contact with the ball. Players will appreciate the enhanced control that this football boot offers. Another Nike model that wears a premium leather upper is the Nike Premier II Firm Ground.
- For a more secure fit, this indoor football boot employs a traditional lacing system similar to the indoor model from Adidas, the Mundial Goal. With some option for adjustments, the laces give a more personalized fit. Underneath the laces is a basic tongue that features the Nike logo. This part provides the foot with minimal padding, especially those areas that touch the ball.
- The midsole of this Nike model utilizes its revolutionary Lunarlon technology. This cushioning system provides a lightweight and responsive feel for enhanced foot comfort. It also contributes to efficient energy rebound.
- For its outsole, the brand has secured the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor with a rubber outsole. This non-marking sole unit utilizes a zonal herringbone pattern to deliver grip on hard indoor and street surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor is released in both men’s and women’s versions. Men’s sizes run from 6 to 12.5 while women sizes from 7.5 to 14. This football boot wears a leather upper so users can expect a snug yet soft wrap around the foot. Moreover, the standard central laces allow for adjustments that help wearers to personalize the fit.
The base of this football boot has been engineered with a non-marking rubber compound. This outsole makes use of elliptical herringbone-like patterns that are meant to deliver traction on hard surfaces like those on the indoor court and streets. This facilitates movement on the pitch, particularly when doing changes in direction and executing twists and turns.
This indoor model from Nike utilizes the Lunarlon cushioning for its midsole. This technology provides adequate cushioning for the foot, minimizing the impact of strikes while maintaining a lightweight feel. This feature also works to enhance responsiveness, which serves its purpose during high-intensity training.
The Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor is installed with a leather upper that hugs the foot snugly. The soft and supple leather provides comfort as it ushers a close touch of the ball. A noticeable detail on the upper is the added texture, which serves to enhance ball feel for a significant improvement in ball control.
The midfoot shows the boot’s standard lace-up closure that benefits wearers by providing a more personalized fit. It also helps secure the foot in place when at play. Additionally, a standard tongue is situated underneath the laces, offering some cushioning over the midfoot while also showcasing the Nike logo.
- The Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro Indoor comes in a Black/Light Crimson/Platinum Blue colorway.