Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike TiempoX Legend VII Academy Indoor
- The Nike TiempoX Legend VII Academy Indoor football boot features a calfskin leather upper with a standard low-top design. The material used provides a soft and comfortable feel to the shoe. The premium leather stretches over time and molds to the shape of the player’s foot.
- To prevent overstretching, an internal mesh liner has been integrated into the toe as well as the midfoot areas. For cushioning, a molded sock liner has also been integrated into the cleat.
- A tongue and a central lacing system have been incorporated into the upper to customize the fit further.
- The soleplate features a rubber outsole which ensures grip in indoor courts.
Fit and sizing
The TiempoX Legend VII Academy Indoor football cleat has a soft and comfortable feel. A central lacing system similar to the Adidas Mundial Goal and the Adidas Samba Classic is available for a more personalized fit. The shoe is available in men and women’s sizes. Available sizes for men range from 6.5 to 1. On the other hand, women can choose from sizes 8 to 13.
The outsole is constructed out of rubber which ensures traction in polished indoor courts. The grip is enhanced by the various groove patterns laid out in a stylish design, which also includes the Nike Swoosh. This boot has been designed for speedy direction changes during fast play.
The football boot's underfoot cushioning is centered on the full-length foam midsole. This material provides excellent shock absorption for that comfortable ride on indoor courts.
A calfskin upper has been used in the construction of the Nike TiempoX Legend VII Academy Indoor cleat. As this boot is made from natural leather, the material eventually molds to the user’s foot which results in a better fit over time.
The internal mesh liner installed on the toe and midfoot areas to maintain the football boot's shape as it acts to prevent overstretching.
A standard tongue is also present in the upper. To keep the tongue in place, an elastic material connects it to both sides of the boot.
- The Nike TiempoX Legend VII Academy Indoor’s old name is the Nike TiempoX Ligera IV Indoor.