Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground
- The upper of the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground is made of four layers: premium kangaroo leather, foam skeleton, nylon backer, and Fit-Mesh lining. According to Nike, the forefoot setup is a 3D package that delivers improved softness and ultimate ball control. The Fit-Mesh lining and the high-quality leather give wearers a cozy and natural sensation.
- The Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground comes with shoelaces and Flywire for an enhanced and secured fit. The heel and the tongue are built with Flyknit for an adaptive fit and ease of wear.
- These football cleats have a total of 13 Hybrid studs. The nine forefoot studs are a combination of the conical and bladed variants. They deliver reliable traction. The four conical heel studs provide agility, rotation, and support.
- The outsole features the Hyperstability plate. It makes the football shoe lighter. It also delivers support to multidirectional footwork.
Fit and Sizing
These Nike football boots come with Flywire cables to deliver a glove-like fit, stability, and midfoot lockdown. These football cleats are available in sizes 6 to 12 for men. It runs true to size. Wide-footers don’t need to worry because the leather adapts to the size of the foot, and the shoelaces can be adjusted to achieve the desired fit.
Unlike the Nike Tiempo Legend 6 that has 15, the seventh version has a total of 13 studs. The outsole of the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground features Hybrid studs. The forefoot comes with nine conical and bladed studs. This setup provides responsive traction. The four conical studs on the heel deliver good support for rotations and many forms of quick movements.
The outsole also boasts the Hyperstability plate. This technology reportedly shaves off sixty grams from the boot. It is created to support multi-directional footwork.
The upper of the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground is made of premium kangaroo leather. This durable seamless leather provides reliable ball control, a classic touch, and an adaptive and comfortable fit.
The inner walls of the Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground are lined with Fit-Mesh. It prevents the leather from overstretching. Another benefit that it delivers is the vamp lockdown that prevents the forefoot from slipping out of the footbed.
The tongue and heel of these football boots are made of Flyknit. They are designed to provide an adaptive fit. These Flyknit features also make it easy for wearers to put on the boot.
- The Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground is available in Black/Red, Red/Black, Black/White/Laser Orange/Volt, Black/White, Blue/Black/Metallic Silver colorways.
- These Nike football cleats are designed by Vianney de Montgolfier.
- The Tiempo Legend VII Pro Soft Ground is 22% lighter than the 6th version.
- These Nike football boots weigh 194 grams.