Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
92 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Take a leather upper, shape it like a foot. It's generally gonna be a pretty good shoe. That is the recipe for the Ligera IV. And the quality you actually get for the leather of this upper, at this particular price point is remarkably good.
- One of the highlights of the Tiempo Legend VII Academy Firm Ground (formerly the Tiempo Ligera IV Firm Ground) is the calf-skin leather that lines the front part of the cleat. The leather upper is soft and very durable. With added texture, it offers exceptional touch and responsiveness that enhance the overall ball control.
- For the soccer cleat's mid-foot support, a synthetic tongue is attached to elastic gussets on each side. These attachments hold the tongue in place during plays, preventing it from sliding onto the side.
- The laces, on the other hand, are linked with webbed eyelets that secure the foot for a close, adaptive fit.
The Nike Tiempo Legend VII Academy FG fits comfortably on the foot owing to the webbed eyelet cables that work with the laces and the molded sock liner that cushions the midsole. The soccer cleat comes in the standard sizes for men and women. It has a moderate width and fits true to size.
The Tiempo Legend VII Academy FG is built with a hyper-stability stud pattern that provides reliable traction on firm ground surfaces. This stud pattern is quite similar to that of the Legacy III, with a few tweaks. The cleat's sole unit performs efficiently as it provides unmatched grip during agile plays and sudden changes in direction.
The front upper of the Tiempo Legend VII Academy Firm Ground is lined with natural calf-skin leather. Although a bit thicker than kangaroo leather, calf-skin leather is soft, durable, and gets the job done. The added texture on the upper allows for a more sensitive touch on the ball that helps in ball handling.
- Personalization is made available when purchasing the cleat.
- The soccer cleat is formerly known as the Nike Tiempo Ligera IV Firm Ground.
- The soccer cleat weighs 8.8 ounces.