Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor features a soft and supple leather upper. This material helps provide the soccer shoe with fantastic comfort and ball touch. The same material is also seen in Nike's classic, the Premier 2.0.
- It also uses a Phylon midsole and die-cut EVA(Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) sock liner for enhanced cushioning and comfort. The EVA sockliner also helps relieve the pressure while running.
- This soccer cleat also features a durable gum rubber outsole that is perfect for indoor court surfaces. Its newly designed pattern offers optimal traction to give you an edge over your opponents.
The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor is available in men’s version in sizes 6 to 14. Based on the majority of reviews, the width of the shoe runs narrow although the natural leather upper may still stretch over time. If you have wide feet, it is safe to go half or a full size up.
The outsole of the Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather IC is specifically designed to offer excellent grip and steady balance on hard, glossy surfaces. It is made of a non-marking, gum rubber material. The new and improved traction pattern and pivot point help in providing mobility and grip.
The midsole of the Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor is made of a full-length Phylon material. It also has a high-density Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) sockliner. Together, these lightweight materials offer excellent underfoot cushioning and responsiveness necessary when playing on indoor courts.
The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor uses a full-grain leather upper. This material stretches and molds to the shape of the foot with continued use. Thus, giving you a customized fit and feel as well as excellent touch on the ball.
The forefoot of this indoor soccer cleat features a textured design. It also has a traditional lace-up closure, unlike its top-tier counterparts. These features will enhance your control of the ball.
Another comfort feature of this soccer cleat is the foam-lined heel counter. Aside from providing excellent in-shoe comfort, it also keeps the heel locked in place when making quick changes of direction.
- The Nike Tiempo Genio II Leather Indoor weighs 9.0 oz, a few ounces lighter than Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers.
- The design of this takedown soccer cleat is very similar to its top-end counterparts.
- Football enthusiasts can have this cleat personalized with their names at an affordable fee.