Who should buy the Nike Space Hippie 01
The Nike Space Hippie 01 is a no-brainer for buyers:
- who want to take care of the environment
- who are looking for a lightweight kick
- who want a sleek and modern-looking sneaker
Who should NOT buy it
At $130, the Space Hippie 01 from Nike is not the most practical pair of kicks out there. If you want to save on your costs, consider these affordable sneakers instead.
Heaps of customers love how familiar yet different the Nike Space Hippie 01 looks. They emphasize that there will be no two outsoles that will look the same.
Turning trash into treasure
Testers are in awe because there are no additional emissions since Nike is not using new materials in the Space Hippie 01.
The Swoosh's Space Hippie collection is a story of rubbish transformed. It is a pilot footwear collection inspired by life on Mars where materials are scarce and there is no resupply mission.
The Nike Space Hippie 01 is one of the four Space Hippie silhouettes that is made from at least 50% recycled materials.
- Upper - The upper of the Space Hippie 01 includes about 90% recycled plastic bottles, t-shirts, and yarn scraps
- Midsole - Materials from recycled athletic footwear and surplus manufacturing scraps, also known as Nike Grind, are combined with a blend of foams for stability, unique aesthetic, and soft .
- Insole - The soft insole is made of recycled foam, the Nike ZoomX, which is the lightest foam that gives more cushioning without the weight.
- Shoebox - Nike ditches the double box and uses a single shoebox made from repurposed material and printed on with plant-based ink.
Getting the Nike Hippie 01 can be quite challenging
A lot of people express their desire to cop this silhouette from the Space Hippie collection.
Won't weigh you down
Being light is one of this sneaker's most notable features. Fans of it have claimed that it's so light; they forget about it.
Digs deep into the pockets
The Space Hippie 01 is pretty expensive despite using recycled materials.
The Nike Hippie 01 is anything but exciting
You do not get the same responsiveness from the insole's pure form, mentioned several critics.