Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low Pro GT is so ready to slide and flip
Nike SB forces a sequel to the Grant Taylor Blazer Low by coming out with the SB Zoom Blazer Low Pro version. Like the old joe, this pair allows skaters to perform speedy tricks at par with Taylor’s fast-paced skate style. It maintains a fuss-free fabrication, making it one of the Nike skates suitable on and off the board.
Rounding up the Grant Taylor Low Pro into 5 points
- Rugged suede takes up the high-wear areas around the forefoot that often get abused during kickflips and ollies.
- Cordura canvas covering the midfoot and back panel makes this shoe breathable.
- High wrap-around foxing tape grants extra structural integrity and durability.
- The tongue stays centered as it's stitched to the sole with elastic straps. It also offers a lockdown feel even if your laces get snapped.
- The Zoom Air packet inserted on the insole helps alleviate stress on the foot during heel strike.