Crafted with top-grade canvas, this shoe is ready to supply skaters with an ample amount of support. Its narrow build, however, only offers minimal toe room. The Nike SB Solarsoft Portmore II Canvas Premium is available in men’s sizing.
Clean and simple yet fashionable, the SB Solarsoft Portmore II Canvas Premium can complete your look in a snap. Offered in various colorways, men always on the go can simply pair this sneaker with their favorite jeans and shorts, t-shirts and hoodies, and look great without much fuss.
Made of premium canvas, known to be light and breathable, this low-top sneaker is also capable of keeping your feet cool and comfy all day. Thus, making these kicks, not only a reliable skater shoe but also dependable everyday footwear.
Skaters and sneaker enthusiasts alike will recognize this shoe’s low profile, slimmed-down silhouette, and extended toe bumper and saddle. Its low-top and saddle construction gives wearers freedom of movement at the ankle area as well as a locked-down fit.
As the name suggests, this model is also popular for its removable dual-density Solarsoft insoles. This tech is known for its supportive cushioning, not to mention its enhanced impact protection properties.
When it comes to producing athletic footwear that is stylish and high-performance, expect the global giant Nike, to deliver. A forerunner in athletic shoe technology, they were known for their tech-packed running and hoop shoes. In March 2002, however, the brand decided to enter the skateboarding world and establish Nike SB.
Initially, the people behind the brand worked on turning their classic basketball shoe, the Nike Dunk, into a skater shoe. Their initial product, though, was seen by the skater community as unremarkable. In spite of the unfavorable response, Nike continued to push its boundaries.
Aiming to become a mainstay in this industry, they sought the help of professional skaters. Soon, Nike’s classics turned into skate-worthy pieces of footwear. Although not instantly, the brand soon gained recognition for their creations and was later welcomed with great enthusiasm by skaters worldwide.
Various models have been born since then, the Nike SB Solarsoft Portmore II Canvas Premium included. Variations of this product can also be seen on the market. This includes the SB Portmore II Ultralight and SB Solarsoft Portmore II Mid, all of which are reasonably priced.
- For better breathability, the SB Solarsoft Portmore II Canvas Premium’s interior is lined with mesh.
- The thinly padded collar improves the shoe’s in-shoe feel.
- Board feels is enhanced with the addition of the vulcanized rubber sole. Light and flexible, expect it to only offer minimal foot protection.
- Undersole with herringbone pattern provides superior grip and durable traction.
- Secure, snug fit can be achieved with the four-eyelet lace-up closure.
- For branding, the “Nike SB” logo can be found on its heel and tongue. The iconic “Swoosh” logos are also displayed on the undersole as well as the lateral and medial side of the shoe to complete its look