Nike SB Shane
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
82% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike SB Shane: Clean and uncomplicated
Australian skater Shane O'Neil is known to be one of Nike's most tenured skaters, alongside Paul Rodriguez. He has been in the Swoosh's camp for 15 years but has just released his first-ever signature kick under the brand. Making sure to put all his mastery to details, just like how he plays his games, Nike SB Shane is another work-of-art in Nike's SB line.
What it's all about?
O'Neil can now add "a successful skate shoe designer" to his long list of achievements. He incorporated several noteworthy features on this signature kick that are worth looking forward to:
- It features a simple and straightforward style that looks trendy and versatile on the streets.
- It has a double lacing option. If you prefer the traditional lacing, you can use the eyestay. For extra durability, you can secure it up by utilizing the ghillie loops.
- Inside are the foam cushioning and Nike's Zoom Air unit that absorbs shock efficiently.
- This kick has a higher foxing tape that allows the sneaker to have a better board feel and consistent flicks.
- The toe bumper is extended for enhanced durability.
- This model has a classic herringbone pattern that provides superb grip on and off the board.