Review coming soon
Nike React City Premium has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- Nike React City Premium is a running shoe that’s based on the iconic Epic React series. Its convenient and lightweight design makes it perfect not only for running but also for work, school, and social events. This Nike running shoe utilizes the React technology, which was introduced in June 2017. Although this technology has been around for quite some time, Nike continues to explore and develop this cushioning system with new releases. For this iteration, Nike has invested in both functionality and performance.
- The laceless system is incorporated in this running shoe. It allows easy access when wearing the shoe and offers maximum performance without distraction.
- Another noticeable feature of this running gear is the reflective material. This provides more protection to the users during night runs.
The Nike React City Premium is a men’s running shoe that is available in standard shoe sizes. Its stretchable upper construction is sure to accommodate the usual sizing preference of consumers. Although it is advisable to test the shoe first or get feedback from other buyers before purchasing. It is available in a range of sizes and colors.
Nike React City Premium is one of Nike’s lightest, incredibly-cushioned shoes available. This running companion utilizes the React technology, Nike’s latest cushioning innovation. The Nike React foam cushioning is a lightweight material, providing a soft and springy sensation while walking or running. The foam offers an excellent level of shock absorption and allows the user to move faster and shift direction instantly.
React technology is Nike’s longest-lasting foam cushioning that is continually improving and giving runners the energy to go farther. The React foam is more durable compared to any other foam that has been tested and used in Nike running shoes. It is made to support the needs of even the most dedicated distance runners. The React technology is also present in Nike Epic React Flyknit 2.
In the upper of the Nike React City Premium is a stretchable fabric providing a snug, breathable feel. The flexible upper and lightweight structure of the shoe makes it perfect for walking, running and other non-strenuous activities.
For easy access when wearing the shoe, the upper pairs a slip-on cleatie with a synthetic overlay and a zipper. The zipper is placed instead of laces to allow performance with no distractions. The sock-like upper that works as an elastic collar around the ankle delivers maximum slip on and slip off experience.
In keeping with the function of this running shoe, a 3M reflective detailing is incorporated to allow the runner to maintain visibility when out for night runs.
Nike React City Premium also uses a water-resistant foam, which protects the shoe from minimal exposure on wet surfaces.
Nike React City Premium boasts its simplicity throughout design and functionality. This lightweight running shoe offers an all-day solution for consumers who commute.
Nike Epic React Flyknit 2
The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 is a stylish running shoe with a Flyknit-constructed upper that conforms to the movement of the foot. Like the Nike React City Premium, this shoe has a lightweight structure with durable outsoles. It also uses the React technology that offers a generous amount of cushioning and high energy return.
When comparing these shoes, one of their obvious differences is the lacing system. The Nike Epic React Flyknit uses laces to tighten the ankle collar and the covering around the foot, while the Nike React City Premium uses an asymmetrical zipper for fast lockdown without laces.
Other important components of Nike React City Premium, which are not incorporated in Nike Epic React Flyknit 2, are the translucent reflective materials and water-resistant foam.
Nike Epic Phantom React Flyknit
The Nike React City Premium and Nike Epic Phantom React Flyknit offer a lace-free, one-piece upper design that gets you up in no time. These shoes provide a stretchable, breathable cover that keeps the foot dry and comfortable.
Both running shoes feature the React foam in their midsoles. The inclusion of the React foam made these shoes more comfortable, lightweight and durable. It also delivers a smooth running experience by providing a good amount of shock absorption.
The difference between these shoes is the number of rubber pods used in the outsole to boost the gripping ability. Nike Epic Phantom React Flyknit uses two sets of rubber pods while the Nike React City Premium uses 4 sets of durable rubber pods on the toe and heel sections.
The Nike Epic Phantom React Flyknit also lacks reflective materials and water-resistant quality like the Nike Epic React Flyknit 2.
- The HyperCity editions of Nike React City Premium feature graphics inspired by Tokyo, London, Shangai, and New York.
- This running shoe is available in different colors like blue tint, Chine rose, camouflage, team gold, black and more.