- The Nike Premier II Anti-Clog SG-Pro has a combination of features from the original Nike Premier soccer cleat as well as the Nike Tiempo Legend II and the Nike Tiempo Legend III.
- This soccer cleat has a kangaroo leather vamp that provides a cushioned touch on the ball.
- It has the iconic fold-over tongue for a wider striking zone. This feature was inspired by the fold-over tongue of the Nike Tiempo Legend II.
- This soccer cleat has fixed and removable studs for a smooth ride on soft ground (SG) playing environments.
- The Anti-Clog soleplate of this soccer cleat allows mud and dirt particles to slough off easily. Thus, the player gets optimum traction on wet grass.
The Nike Premier II Anti-Clog SG-Pro is available in sizes 7 to 13 in men’s version only. The high-quality leather upper allows the cleat to fit most foot width. However, it is important to note that the length runs a half size small.
The full-length TPU soleplate is covered in the Anti-Clog technology. This groundbreaking innovation helps prevent the build-up of mud and grass underneath the shoe.
The stud layout found on the Nike Premier II Anti-Clog SG-Pro features four removable, aluminum-tipped studs which are 11 millimeters in length in the forefoot and two removable, aluminum-tipped studs which are 13 millimeters in length in the rear. Four moulded studs that are conical in shape are also present - two in the forefoot and two in the heel. Two support cleats at the tip of the toe and one in the middle can be found on this SG-Pro stud layout as well.
Being a classic soccer cleat, the Nike Premier II Anti-Clog SG-Pro uses a premium kangaroo leather vamp. The stitching in the toe box area, which is similar to what you can find in the Nike Tiempo Legend III, provides an enhanced ball touch and feel.
The leather material also softens with continued use. As a result, the soccer cleat adapts to the shape of the foot over time and ensures an optimum level of comfort.
It has a fold-over flap that is made of leather and attached to the tongue using a Velcro. It is used to keep the laces in place and provides a cleaner striking zone for that solid shot.
The central lacing system is a little wider than the previous Nike Premier soccer cleat. It creates a smoother fit and enhanced comfort, especially for players with wide feel.
The Nike Premier II Anti-Clog AG-Pro has an internal heel counter. This area of the upper is covered in synthetic material, which does not seem noticeable performance-wise.
It has a synthetic suede liner on the inside for excellent in-shoe comfort. Likewise, the fully removable insole has a mesh liner on top for the same purpose.
- The Nike Premier II Anti-Clog SG-Pro weighs 273 grams.
- Soccer fans can have their soccer cleats personalized with their names and flags for a small fee.
- This soccer cleat model is available in firm ground variation.