Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Phantom Vision
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike Phantom VSN Pro Dynamic Fit Firm Ground
- Crafted for the unstoppable players who command the game, the PhantomVSN Pro Dynamic Fit Firm Ground is best known for its style and functionality. Nike has definitely stepped up their game as they equipped this boot with impressive innovations focused on boosting performance.
- For this firm ground model, the brand has configured the upper so that it caters to a player’s need for comfort and control. The outer layer is detailed with some texturing that works to give a precise touch and feel.
- On the other hand, an internal bootie molds to the shape of the foot for superior comfort and lockdown while the Dynamic fit collar connects the foot to the leg for better stability.
- Although it may look like a laceless boot, this model actually employs a unique lacing system that helps with the fit. Unique to the Phantom VSN line, the Ghost Lace system features a layered construction that allows the laces to hide between the inner boot and the outer skin. This creates a wider striking surface that paves the way for better manipulation and more accurate shots.
- Nike has also fitted this firm ground boot with a contoured sockliner to add further comfort. This insole provides cushioning for the foot to minimize pressure. With minimal foot strain, wearers will be able to endure longer playing hours.
- As for its base, the Phantom VSN Pro Dynamic Fit Firm Ground showcases the Hyperprecision plate that is known for its high responsiveness. Engineered to deliver reliable traction on natural grass pitches, this plate utilizes a combination of uniquely-shaped studs, which includes conical and bladed cleats.
Fit and Sizing
The Nike Phantom VSN Pro Dynamic Fit Firm Ground is available in the standard sizes for men and women. The unique design of this Nike model allows it to provide the best fit, with its internal bootie and its mesh skin. Utilizing the Ghost lace system, this boot gives wearers a one-pull option to tighten their shoes while keeping the laces hidden for a clean strike zone.
The upper of the Nike PhantomVSN Pro Dynamic Fit Firm Ground consists of an internal bootie and a mesh upper. The inner boot works to offer a form-fitting hug around the foot for a supportive fit. Its Dynamic Fit collar aids in fit as it wraps the ankle offering added stability. Meanwhile, the textured synthetic lining the upper provides optimal ball feel for enhanced control.
As for its laces, this soccer cleat makes use of a Ghost lace fastening. With this lacing system, wearers get to tighten their shoe with one pull then keep the laces hidden. This results in a cleaner contact zone as well as enhanced precision.
A Hyperprecision soleplate lines the base of this soccer cleat. This outsole is known to provide responsive traction on firm ground surfaces. For this unit, bladed studs are installed on the rearfoot while a set of uniquely-shaped studs are arranged on the forefoot. With this stud configuration, superior traction is achieved, enabling smoother movements on natural grass pitches.