Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Phantom Vision
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike Phantom Vision Elite Dynamic Fit AG-PRO
- This Nike Phantom Vision Elite Dynamic Fit AG-PRO is one technologically advanced football boot. The upper of this football boot uses a combination of materials that bring good fit and enhanced ball touch.
- Majority of the materials used for the upper is the Quadfit Mesh technology which wraps around the wearer’s foot without constricting it too much. The material is designed to adapt to the player’s foot shape, as well. Additionally, softness is still a key characteristic of this material.
- The Dynamic Fit collar is also part of this football boot’s construction. This feature extends to the ankle area allowing for a more secure fit. As it is a knit-based material, it is unsurprisingly comfortable and breathable.
- The Swoosh’s Ghost Lace technology is also included in the shoe’s construction. Concealed by a Flyknit material, this type of lacing system allows for more ball control as it provides a bigger strike zone. Easier adjustability is allowed through a quick-pull mechanism in the shoe’s lacing system.
- The stud configuration is engineered to provide optimal traction on artificial grass courts. The stud pattern includes a total of fifteen circular studs scattered in the forefoot and heel area.
Fit and Sizing
The Nike Phantom Vision Elite Dynamic Fit AG-PRO football boot wraps around the player’s foot creating a snug fit through the combination of a Quadfit and Flyknit upper. Reinforcing the fit is also a Ghost lace system which is designed to bring easy adjustability. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 13. Women who would like to get this football boot can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.
The Nike Phantom Vision Elite Dynamic Fit AG-PRO football boot is constructed with the Quadfit mesh material which is a new innovation from the swoosh. This innovation is engineered to shape to the wearer’s foot while retaining its shape. The material is also designed to hinder overstretching. While wrapping around the player’s foot, it gives enough room without excessively compressing the foot. Micro-texturing is also incorporated into the shoe for a more controlled ball touch.
Another technology found in this pair is the brand’s Ghost lace system. This setup allows the player a better striking area as the laces are essentially hidden under the outer layer of a Flyknit upper. A web-lacing system allows for adjustability through a quick-pull mechanism.
Furthermore, the covering the lacing system is a Flyknit material which allows for stretchability and breathability for the material. Reinforcing a comfortable feel for the shoe, the Dynamic Fit Collar is integrated into the shoe’s design. This allows for a more comfortable feel for the shoe, extending up to the ankle area.
The outsole of this football boot model is created with an AG-Pro plate which allows for traction while minimizing heat. The stud configuration includes a total of fifteen circular studs. Four studs are placed in the heel area while eleven studs are incorporated into the forefoot area. This stud pattern is designed to optimize traction on artificial grass surfaces.
- The Nike Phantom VSN Elite Dynamic Fit AG-PRO football boot is available several colorways including:
Bright Crimson/ University Red/ Gym Red/ Metallic Silver
Black/ Metallic Vivid Gold
- A firm ground version of the Nike PhantomVSN Elite DF is also available.