- The Nike Phantom Vision Club Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground promises versatility and comfort in its overall design. The Swoosh has installed this soccer cleat with standout innovations meant to give it superior performance in different types of surfaces.
- The brand has fitted this soccer cleat with synthetic leather for its upper. The material gives a form-fitting wrap around the foot. With its targeted texture, it also performs with precise control for better ball handling. Additionally, an inner fabric sleeve has been added for improved overall comfort.
- This Nike model also highlights the Dynamic Fit collar that gives a sock-like fit around the ankles. Aside from a supportive fit, this detail also facilitates ankle movement as it links the foot to the lower leg. This collar-type is also integrated into the signature Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG football shoe. Meanwhile, the midfoot utilizes the traditional laces to give a more personalized fit.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is its lightweight foam sockliner. This layer works to provide cushioning, as it helps absorb impact when the foot hits the ground. As a result, the foot experiences minimal strain, allowing it to endure longer playing hours.
- For its outsole, this soccer cleat wears a Multi-ground plate that suits multiple types of surfaces, including natural and artificial grass. Aside from the typical conical and bladed studs, other unique stud shapes are also installed on the plate to ensure the needed traction wherever it is used.
Nike has released the Phantom Vision Club Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground in the standard men’s and women’s sizes. It comes in a medium width and fits true to size. The textured upper gives a snug wrap around the foot for a tight but comfortable fit. On the other hand, the Dynamic Fit collar makes sure that the ankle is secure and movement is uninhibited. The laces, on the other hand, allow for some adjustment on the cleat’s tightness.
Nike Phantom Vision Club Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground Design
For its upper, the Phantom Vision Club Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground utilizes synthetic leather with textured detail. The material gives a form-fitting wrap around the foot while facilitating touch precision and control. Additionally, a fabric inner lining also helps enhance fit and comfort.
This soccer cleat also uses the Dynamic Fit collar that facilitates a sock-like fit. With this extended sock, the ankles are secured and more stable. Meanwhile, a traditional lacing system is situated on the midfoot to help improve fit and provide some personalization.This lacing setup is quite different from the model’s high-tier counterpart the Nike PhantomVSN Elite Dynamic Fit, which sports a Ghost lacing system.
The outsole of this soccer cleat is engineered to work on various kinds of surfaces, which include firm ground surfaces and artificial grass pitches. The soleplate highlights a mix of conical studs, bladed studs, and other uniquely-shaped studs. This stud configuration efficiently works in delivering superior traction on the playground.
Nike Phantom Vision ‘Black/ Volt’
The Black/ Volt colorway for the Nike Phantom Vision silo is a mix of elegance and spunk. The upper is inky with volt detailing that brings a modern twist to an otherwise all-black cleat.
The soleplate is coated black with stud tips that sport a neon shade. Lastly, while it’s not as apparent, an embossed ‘JUST DO IT. ‘ is applied horizontally across the upper.
- The Nike Phantom Vision Club Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground is available in a Team Red/Bright Crimson/Black/Metallic Silver colorway.