Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Phantom Vision
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Turf
- The Nike Phantom Vision Academy Turf is one football contender that promises precision and control. The swoosh has given this turf boot a design that is sure to boost a player’s ball handling skills.
- Synthetic material lines the upper of the Phantom Vision Academy Turf. This layer features a raised dot pattern that keeps the ball glued to the foot. With a close touch, ball manipulation and shot execution can be done with enhanced accuracy.
- This football boot also highlights an innovative webbed lacing system. This unique lacing technology works to lock the foot in place. Additionally, a basic tongue lies underneath the laces and provides some cushioning on the midfoot. It also showcases the Nike logo.
- For its base, the brand has fitted this version of the Phantom Vision Academy with a rubber outsole suited for the artificial turf. This boot utilizes multiple rubber studs spread throughout the sole to deliver grip needed to make those quick turns and cuts on the pitch.
Fit and Sizing
The Nike Phantom Vision Academy Turf has been released in the standard men’s sizes and a medium width. It is known to fit true to size. Players can expect a comfortable and secure fit from this turf boot, owing to its form-fitting synthetic upper. The webbed lacing feature of this shoe secures the foot in place for added stability.
Nike Phantom Vision Academy Turf Design
Nike has lined the upper of the Phantom Vision Academy Turf with supple synthetic material that fits snugly around the foot. The synthetic has been detailed with a raised dot pattern that helps keep the ball in touch with the foot. With the ball glued to the foot, precision and ball control are significantly improved.
Another detail found on the upper is the webbed laces right at the midfoot. This innovative lacing system offers a secure lockdown on the foot resulting in a more stable run. Also in the midfoot is a basic tongue that showcases the famous swoosh. It also serves to pad contact areas of the upper.
For the outsole, this football boot utilizes a durable rubber outsole. This sole unit features multiple uniquely-shaped rubber studs that supply the needed traction to execute swift moves on the artificial grass pitch. Additionally, the swoosh is also featured on the base on the shoe.
- This football boot comes in a Pure Platinum/Light Crimson/White colorway.