Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Phantom Vision
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG is the second takedown model of the Nike Phantom Vision silo. It is engineered with a snug upper and a versatile soleplate that can take your game to the next level without making you break the bank.
- This soccer cleat features a synthetic material on the upper. Together with the internal sleeve, it provides a comfortable snug fit on foot. In addition to that, the texture on the surface enhances ball touch and control.
- Similar to the top-tier version, the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground has a Ghost Lacing system underneath the lace cover. The concealed laces are useful in providing a tight personalized fit while providing an uninterrupted striking zone.
- A Dynamic Fit collar completes the upper of the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG. This feature wraps the ankle for flexible support. It also offers a sock-like sensation around the area.
- This soccer cleat comes with a Multiple Ground soleplate. It has a combination of bladed and conical studs that provide excellent traction on both firm ground (FG) and artificial grass (AG) playing surfaces. Similar to the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground, the soleplate of this soccer cleat also has pivot studs for superb twists and turns.
The Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit Multi-Ground is available in standard sizes for men. Female soccerers who want to wear this shoe can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14. The elastic neoprene upper material and the internal sleeve provide a tight fit around the foot, while the concealed laces allow the user to personalize the fit.
The Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG has a multipurpose soleplate that has seven bladed studs and four conical studs underneath. They are strategically positioned to offer maximum traction on dry, natural grass and artificial grass playing surfaces. The inclusion of the pivot studs under the toe aids in making quick rotational movements.
Just like its top-tier counterpart, the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG uses multiple elements on the upper, namely the outer shell, the inner sleeve, and the Ghost lacing system.
The outer part of the upper is made of synthetic microfiber material. It has a honeycomb-like texture on the surface that improves the grip and control of the ball. The iconic triangle on the instep is the most grippy part of the shoe.
This soccer cleat has an internal sleeve that acts similarly to the Quadfit mesh of the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF FG. It uses a mesh-like textile that hugs the foot snugly. This element enhances lockdown while on the pitch.
Its Ghost Lacing System has six strategically placed lace loops that help keep the foot locked in place. The laces offer a personalized fit without the squeezing sensation. The loops are positioned in such a way that there is an equal distribution of pressure when pulling the laces tight.
Because it is a high top soccer cleat, a Dynamic Fit collar is found on the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG. While it uses an elastic material, it is thick and not as pliable as the one found on higher end models. Nonetheless, it provides a seamless transition and a supportive fit around the ankle.
- The Nike Phantom Vision series is headlined by the likes of Coutinho, Kevin De Bruyne, and Sergio Busquets.
- This soccer cleat was released in June 2018 shortly after the FIFA World Cup.
- It is also available in kids version.
- Another firm ground variations for this soccer cleat is the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground.