Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Victory VI Indoor
- Created to break the opposition’s heart and lead the team to victory, the indoor version of the MercurialX Victory VI uses a synthetic upper with a tongueless construction. This unique setup provides a good locked down fit alongside a comfortable wrap around the feet. Additionally, this model highlights the distinct Mercurial branding as seen on boots like the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- In addition to that, horizontal ridges embossed on the upper allow for an enhanced ball touch. This gives the advantage of increased accuracy in strikes and passes.
- Even with the absence of a tongue, this football boot still utilizes a central lace closure. The laces further enhance fit by providing wearers the option of adjusting the boot’s tightness to their preference.
- This football boot utilizes a contoured sockliner for optimal foot comfort. This layer provides an adequate amount of cushioning and protection for the feet.
- Another feature of this indoor boot is its rubber outsole engineered to supply the needed traction for hard, indoor surfaces. The sole unit also offers durability and flexibility.
Fit and sizing
The MercurialX Victory VI Indoor is released in the standard sizes for men. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Its tongueless design synthetic upper provides a secure lockdown on the foot making sure it won’t slip off no matter how you play the game. Meanwhile, the central lacing system located over the midfoot allows for a more adaptive fit.
The brand has also fitted this football boot with a durable and flexible rubber outsole. The sole unit is set with ridges that supply superior traction, speed, and performance on street, court, and hard-polished surfaces. Players can then move and advance past the opposition with ease.
Nike has equipped the MercurialX Victory VI Indoor with a synthetic upper and a tongueless design that gives a locked-in fit. The upper also features embossed horizontal ridges that enhance ball touch for improved control.
- This football boot weighs 8.3 ounces in size 9.