Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club Turf
- Hailing from the famous Mercurial line, the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club Turf takes over the pitch with explosive speed and agility. It is the perfect match for players who possess a natural inclination to speed. Moreover, this football boot is equipped with the Nike”s latest innovations to bring performance to the next level.
- Among the highlights of this turf football boot is its synthetic upper that boasts of excellent touch, even at high speeds. The material also provides a snug wrap around the foot for a secure fit and a comfortable support.
- This football boot also features a standard lace-up closure that allows its wearers to customize the fit into their preferred tightness. Underneath the laces is a basic tongue that works to supply minimal cushioning over the midfoot. The tongue also showcases the Nike callout.
- For added comfort, Nike has equipped this football boot with a removable sockliner. This feature provides lightweight cushioning that lessens stud pressure. This results in enhanced in-shoe comfort that will allow players to last for extended hours on the pitch.
- Over at its base, the MercurialX Vapor XII Club Turf sports a turf outsole with rubber studs. The setup functions to deliver traction necessary to perform confidently on synthetic surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club Turf comes in the standard sizes for men and women. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Fitted with a synthetic upper, this low top football boot offers a snug yet comfortable wrap around the fit. Tightness is reinforced by a central lacing system that also gives wearers the option to customize the fit.
The outsole of this Nike football boot utilizes a non-marking compound. The sole unit features short rubber studs meant to deliver exceptional traction on artificial turf pitches, allowing players to move with speed in all directions.
Nike has engineered the turf version of the MercurialX Vapor XII Club with a soft and supple synthetic upper. The material shows impressive performance as it ushers a clean, perfect touch of the ball. It also conforms to the contours of the foot for a snug but comfortable wrap. Wearers will appreciate its supportive and secure fit.
The midfoot highlights a standard lace and a basic tongue. The lace-up closure works to improve fit while the tongue provides minimal padding over areas that touch the ball.
- This turf football boot comes in a Black/Total Orange/White colorway.