Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club Indoor
- Staying true to its Mercurial roots, the indoor court version of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club highlights a construction that is centered on speed. The brand has equipped this football boot with its modern boot technologies that make it one dominant and agile force on the indoor playground. It also highlights the distinct Mercurial branding seen on high-end models like the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Club IC wears a lightweight synthetic upper with a traditional low top collar. This design offers wearers a classic fit. Meanwhile, the synthetic material gives a nice, snug wrap around the feet for durable comfort.
- The upper also features a textured detail that improves ball touch. This results in an exceptional ball control that enables ease in passes and attacks, even at high speeds.
- This football boot also utilizes an internal lining that helps hug the foot for a more secure and premium feel. The fit is further enhanced by a central lace-up enclosure that allows players to adjust the tightness.
- For traction, this Nike football boot relies on its non-marking rubber outsole. This flat sole unit features a sole pattern that allows it to perform with an impressive grip on hard indoor and street surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The indoor court model of the MercurialX Vapor XII Club IC has been released in a men’s version only. It comes with the standard sizes and in a medium width. Wearers will be happy to know that this shoe fits true to size. In terms of fit, players can expect this football boot to hug snugly around the foot owing to its soft synthetic upper. Since it features a central lacing system, customization in fit is one of its benefits.
The base of this football boot showcases a flat, non-marking rubber outsole. This sole unit gives a durable and sturdy performance as it delivers reliable traction in all types of indoor surfaces. As a result, players execute cuts and direction changes with ease on the indoor playground.
For this Mercurial’s upper, Nike has utilized soft synthetic material that snugly and comfortably wraps around the foot for a secure fit. The brand has also fitted this indoor football boot with a traditional low top collar for a more classic feel.
As an added detail, the upper features some texture that enhances the player’s overall ball handling experience. Moreover, a standard lace-up closure and a basic tongue can also be seen around the midfoot.
- This Nike Mercurial football boot comes in a Black/Total Orange/White colorway.