Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy Indoor Court
- As with all football boots carrying the Mercurial name, the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy Indoor Court sports a lightweight design meant to bring speed to the indoor game. From eye-catching aesthetics to modern innovations, Nike has packed this model with everything a player needs to take command of the pitch.
- This indoor football boot shows off a full-synthetic make that ensures utmost comfort for its wearer. Its synthetic upper hugs the foot in a snug yet supportive wrap. It also sports a textured design meant to facilitate matchless ball touch even at high speeds.
- The internal setup of this football boot utilizes a sockliner that serves to provide lightweight cushioning for the feet. With this inner lining, foot pressure is minimized so wearers can play extended hours on the pitch, without straining their feet. Moreover, chances of injuries are also lessened.
- Built with a traditional low cut collar, this football boot ushers in a classic fit. Over its midfoot, a central lacing system serves as an added support as well as facilitates an adaptive fit. Meanwhile, a basic tongue also located on the midfoot offers a decent amount of padding on areas that come in contact with the ball.
- Nike has also equipped this indoor cleat with a non-marking rubber outsole meant to supply explosive traction on street, court, and indoor surfaces. This sole unit also promotes acceleration and quick changes of direction on the court.
Fit and sizing
The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 comes in the standard sizes for men. It has a medium width and fits true to size. The traditional low cut collar of this football boot gives a classic and secure fit, especially around the ankles. Meanwhile, a central lacing system allows for a more personalized tightness that allows for natural movement of the feet.
A non-marking rubber outsole lines the base of this football boot. Apart from durability, this sole unit delivers explosive traction on hard, indoor surfaces. It also performs with optimum responsiveness to enable acceleration and directional changes on the pitch.
The brand has designed the MercurialX Vapor XII Academy Indoor Court with a synthetic upper that wraps snugly around the feet. The upper utilizes a textured detail that gives a close and clean feel of the ball. It also allows for consistency in ball touch even during high-speed moments of the game.
To further improve the fit, this football boot employs a central lacing system to allow wearers the option of customizing the shoe’s tightness.
- This football boot is available in a Black/White/Total Orange colorway.