Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Mercurial, CR7 Collection
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf
- As part of the Chapter 6: Born Leader lineup, the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf features the same jade green upper as the rest of the football boots in the series. This football boot pays homage to Cristiano Ronaldo’s exceptional career as the team captain of Portugal’s national team.
- The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf comes with a synthetic upper construction. The material provides comfortable support for the agile player.
- It uses a non-marking rubber outsole that offers excellent grip on artificial turf playing environments.
Fit and sizing
The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf comes in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version. For women who want to use this football boot, they can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14. Players may expect a snug fit from this football boot. Also, with the addition of the lace-up closure, users can achieve a more personalized fit and lockdown.
The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf uses a high-quality gum rubber outsole. Its rubber studs are non-marking and provide optimum traction on turf fields (TF).
The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf wears a synthetic mesh upper with a two-tone color combination that is distinct to the Chapter 6: Born Leader series. Because this series focuses on Ronaldo’s career as the team captain of the Portugal National Team, much of the design of this football boot ties back to the team’s kit design.
Its jade green color combination complements the Portuguese team color. The C logo found on the lateral side of this football boot stands for three elements: Cristiano, Captain, and Country. The armillary sphere that encapsulates the letter C is a tribute to Portugal’s nautical history.
Users of the Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf may experience a comfortable ride while wearing this football boot, thanks to its synthetic upper construction. It also provides exceptional ball touch for that winning moment on the pitch.
The internal lining and lightweight sockliner offer a secure fit and lockdown, which are necessary for the agile player who is running at full speed.
The central lacing system features a dual lace hole system. It allows the laces to stay in place and provide a tighter, more customizable fit.
- The Nike MercurialX Vapor XII Academy CR7 Turf is also available in Junior version in sizes 1Y to 6Y.
- The multi-ground variation of this football boot is the Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy MG.
- Other firm ground variations under the Mercurial line are the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.