Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf
- The Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf is the top-tier turf variation of the 2018 Nike Mercurial Superfly silo. It features a series of remarkable features that help improve the user’s speed while on turf fields (TF).
- The Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf uses a Dynamic Fit collar that hugs the ankle for a snug fit.
- It has a microtextured Flyknit upper that is revolutionary in providing precise ball touch and control for the agile player.
- The NikeSkin technology found on the surface of the upper also enhances the touch and control of the ball this football boot provides.
Fit and sizing
The Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf is available in men’s version in sizes 6.5 to 13. This football boot can also be worn by women. with sizes ranging from 7.5 to 14. The fit it provides is somewhat tight, but is a bit more accommodating than its predecessors. Thus, this football boot can accommodate players with slightly wide feet.
The Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf uses special rubber studs that offers excellent grip on synthetic turf surfaces. It is composed of a mixture of multiple linear and arrowhead studs.
The upper of the Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf features a Flyknit upper. This ingenious technology took four years to be developed. It is made up of yarns that are digitally knitted together to create a single piece of material for the upper. The result is a lightweight yet durable upper that wraps around the foot for a great second-skin fit.
It has a 3D finish on the surface. The Microtextured Flyknit allows for a better interaction between the ball and the football boot. Thus, touch and control of the ball are more precise despite running at full speed.
This football boot is coated with the All Conditions Control (ACC) element. It offers consistent ball touch in any weather condition.
The MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite TF uses a Phylon insole for excellent in-shoe comfort and cushioning. This material is also lightweight so as not to wear the user down during the fast-paced game.
Its low-profile toe box is ideal for getting the foot underneath the ball to score the goal.
- The Nike MercurialX Superfly 360 Elite Turf is available in its launch colorway, which is Black/Total Orange/White. Included in the Just Do It Pack, this football boot also comes in the White/Metallic Cool Grey colorway.
- Some users refer to this football boot as the Nike Mercurial SuperflyX VI Elite Turf.
- This football boot weighs 274 grams.
- This football boot is available in firm ground variations such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground, and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.