Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
82 / 100 based on 3 expert reviews
Overall, it's a mid-cut variation of the Victory 6. They added the collar and changed nothing else.
It works and it does what its supposed to do.
Not everyone is going to go for boots that may hit the wallet pretty hard, so the Nike Mercurial Victory VI is all about giving a decent boot to those looking to work on a smaller budget. Granted, it loses a few more of the features found on the higher end models, but it still has that iconic look of the Mercurial.
- The Nike Mercurial Victory VI Dynamic Fit FG features a lightweight microfiber upper that provides a snug fit and feel.
- Its sock-like construction uses the Dynamic Fit Collar technology. It supports the lower leg, ankle, and foot for enhanced lockdown.
- This soccer shoe uses a full-length TPU plastic material for the sole plate. Together with the chevron studs, they provide superior traction on firm grounds.
The Nike Mercurial Victory VI DF FG fits true to size. It is available in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version as well as in sizes 7.5 to 14.5 in women’s version.
Unlike anatomically contoured sole plates of the high-end Mercurial models, the TPU plastic outsole of the Nike Mercurial Victory VI Dynamic Fit FG is flat. This durable material is flexible and lightweight making it suitable for players who demand speed.
The new stud system was designed for effective acceleration and deceleration. The chevron studs are positioned where grip is needed the most. They are also angled to provide superior traction during quick stops and changes of direction.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Victory VI Dynamic Fit Firm Ground utilizes a synthetic microfiber material. It is thin enough to allow a natural touch on the ball.
It has raised horizontal grooves called the Speed Ribs. This 3D texturing provides an increased level of friction between the ball and the shoe. Thus, resulting in additional control when kicking and dribbling.
This soccer cleat has a sock-like extension made of a stretchy, knitted material called the Dynamic Fit Collar technology. It wraps around the ankle for a snug fit and solid locked-in feel.
The Dynamic Fit Collar system extends to where the tongue should be. It provides an additional sock-like feel to the soccer cleat. The tongueless construction also creates an unobstructed striking surface.
The Nike Mercurial Victory VI Dynamic Fit FG has a synthetic material lining that offers a seamless transition from the collar to the interior of the cleat. The contoured insole also provides excellent cushioning to lessen stud pressure.
- The Nike Mercurial Victory VI Dynamic Fit Firm Ground is also available in kids’ version in sizes 1Y to 6Y.
- This soccer shoe can be customized using the NIKEiD builder.
- It weighs 8.2 ounces.
- This soccer cleat belongs to the Mercurial collection that popularized soccer cleats such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.