Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-ground has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-Ground is an entry-level Nike Mercurial Vapor XII soccer cleat made for Neymar. It boasts a comfortable and secure fit with details that celebrate Neymar’s legendary journey towards soccer stardom.
- This soccer cleat features a synthetic upper that provides a snug wrap around the foot. The Amarillo-colored upper is inspired by the famous home jersey of Brazil, Neymar’s team. Also, the surface has microtextures that offer precise touch even at high speed.
- The soleplate of this soccer cleat features the podular plate system, which is also found on the high-end model. It is a modern soleplate that allows propulsive speed suitable for speed cleats. The combination of round and bladed studs provides reactive traction on both firm ground (FG) and artificial grass (AG) surfaces.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-Ground is available in men’s sizes from 6 to 13. When it comes to fit, players with narrow to slightly wide feet are given enough leeway, thanks to the central lacing system. The synthetic upper, on the other hand, can no longer stretch. Thus, the shoe may not be able to accommodate those with excessively wide feet.
A podular plate system is used as the soleplate of the Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-Ground. It is similar to what is found on the regular Nike Mercurial Vapor XII version. Responsive traction is one of the benefits of using this contemporary outsole.
Being a multiple ground soccer cleat, the Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar MG features eight conical studs and five chevron-shaped studs. They are strategically positioned to aid in quick changes of direction and acceleration. A small Nike Swoosh logo is found at the center of the forefoot.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-Ground is made of a good-quality synthetic material with a 3D finish on the surface. It is adaptive and wraps the foot for an excellent streamlined fit. The texture offers an improved touch and control on the ball.
Excellent lockdown is brought by the padded heel counter and the anti-slip insole. The dual lace holes also keep the foot in place while allowing the player to adjust the fit to his liking. Additionally, the sockliner gives lightweight cushioning to lessen stud pressure while playing.
This signature model features a yellow upper with the Neymar branding on the upper part of tongue. A unique element on the design is the black and white pattern on the rear half of the shoe. It also extends to the underside of the shoe highlighting the split sole design. The white Nike Swoosh logo with a black outline is found on both sides of the shoe.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Neymar Multi-Ground is available in junior version.
- This soccer cleat can be personalized for a minimal fee.
- Other firm ground variations within the Mercurial line include the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.