Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- A first for Nike’s configuration, this multi-ground football boot is designed to perform on more than one type of surface. This low-tier shoe is engineered with features meant to work with short grass or artificial surfaces, which makes it at par with its high-end counterparts such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground and the Nike Mercurial Vapor Pro FG.
- For one, its unique stud pattern offers grip for both synthetic and dry surfaces. This style is perfect for flexible players who go from one court to another. Additionally, it promotes ease in changes in directions on multiple grounds.
- The synthetic upper material provides exceptional comfort whether the footballer plays on artificial or short-piled grass. It is designed with subtle embossed texturing for that extra grip for a more controlled ball handling.
- The Mercurial XII Academy MG comes with a cushioned sockliner that brings footbed relief from any stud pressure.
- A traditional lacing system with a thin synthetic tongue adds up to the shoe comfort with customization.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Multi-Ground is offered in standard sizes for both men and women. The synthetic upper ensures a snug fit without any restricting sensation with the help of the central lacing system that allows for a custom fit.
A combination of conical and chevron studs make up the configuration of this multi-ground football boot. The hybrid pattern aids in both rotational and aggressive traction for short grass and artificial surfaces. It also functions well in quick directional changes on more than one type of surface.
Four chevron studs are installed on both the forefoot and rear heel area. Conical studs of different sizes line up on both sides too.
This football boot has a full-synthetic upper that provides a generous room for foot mobility. The micro-textured detail aids in ball control and adds to the overall shoe appeal.
An underfoot sockliner is included to minimize sole pressure, especially from the studs.
The lacing system with the synthetic tongue is positioned in the central midfoot for a more form-fitting wrap. It gives players the ability to customize the fit to their liking.
- This football boot is part of Nike’s first football boot collection with a Multi-Ground stud pattern.
- Footballers may choose between two colorway options for this football boot: White/Total Orange/Metallic Cool Grey/Metallic Cool Grey and Black/White/Total Orange