Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The upper of the Nike Mercurial Vapor XI CR7 utilizes a premium synthetic leather material that is extremely lightweight and adapts to the shape of the player’s foot.
- To optimize ball control, this model makes use of a speed rib texture in the upper. Moreover, to make sure that control is maximized during wet soccer sessions, Nike’s All Conditions Control Technology has been incorporated into this cleat.
- The soccer shoe also features the Nike Grip System that is designed to prevent internal slippage.
- Aiming for speed, this model uses a 3D Speed Plate which is extremely lightweight and follows the natural curves of the foot.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XI CR7 is a comfortable, tight-fitting soccer cleat. The shoe runs true to size and has a narrow forefoot. It is available in men and women’s sizes. Men can choose from sizes 4 to 13 while sizes available for women range from 5.5 to 14.5. A central lacing system is made available for this shoe to customize fit; a feature similarly found in the popular Adidas Samba Classic and Adidas Mundial Goal.
The 3D Speed Plate outsole of this soccer cleat has been specifically designed to be ultra-lightweight for speed. Using a nylon material, the sole construction mimics the natural contours of player’s foot for a better fit.
The computer-modeled stud configuration provides good traction, especially for quick starts and stops.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XI CR7 utilized a synthetic leather for the upper. This material adapts to the shape of the foot creating a tight but comfortable fit.
Surprisingly, Nike chose to integrate a textured speed rib design into the upper. It’s an unusual combination since the speed rib design is usually found in Flyknit uppers. This unique mix’s goal is to create more friction and enhance ball manipulation.
The tongue has been fully integrated into the soccer cleat for foot lockdown while minimizing distractions.
For added durability, a rubberized strip is placed in the forefoot and toe box areas.
- This soccer cleat was designed in collaboration with Cristiano Ronaldo.