Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO
- After four years of intensive research, Nike has released a line of football boots that feature a lightweight and form-fitting upper. The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is the artificial grass (AG) variation of the top tier model of twelfth Nike Mercurial Vapor silo. This revolutionary football boot has several features that make it stand out from the rest of its contemporaries.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO uses a one-piece construction upper. It wraps around the foot creating a second-skin fit and feel.
- Another important feature of this speed boot is the micro-textured Flyknit across the upper. The textured surface offers precise ball touch and control at high speed.
- Its innovative AG-PRO soleplate provides excellent traction on newer versions of synthetic turf playing surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is available in sizes 6.5 to 13 in men’s version. Women who want to wear this football boot are recommended to go 1.5 sizes higher than their usual size. The Mercurial Vapor XII 360 Elite AG-PRO has a tight fit, but it can easily be adjusted thanks to its central lacing system.
The two-piece modular soleplate of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is useful in making this football boot as lightweight as possible.
It uses low-profile and secondary studs that enhance perimeter traction. The hollowed conical shaped cleats offer excellent traction on artificial grass playing surfaces. The triangular stud found in the forefoot aids in providing traction when playing on maximum speed, while the one located in the heel offers stability and aids in braking.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO upper uses a 360-degree construction. This groundbreaking technology allows the boot to wrap around the foot for a snug fit. It is lightweight and breathable, making this football shoe one of the most effective speed boots on the market.
Add to that, this football boot upper features microtextured Flyknit. It enhances grip thereby allowing the user to have precise control of the ball even while playing on top speed. The thinness of the Flyknit threads also provides a close-to-skin ball touch.
Inside this football boot, there is a plush sock liner that offers excellent low-profile cushioning. It also comes with an inner mesh and internal heel liner. Both elements help keep the foot locked in place.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor silo is headlined by Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., and Kylian Mbappe.