Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
92 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
On feet, the Superfly VI Pro feels really, really good. You get the anatomic sole plate now, which we've never seen before in a takedown model. That feels very reminiscent of what we had from the Superfly V, as well as the Vapor XI.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro Firm Ground is definitely not just your average speed cleat. Created to bring speed in all directions, this Mercurial model is equipped with noteworthy features that allow it to compete with the flagship cleats, like the famous Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.
- For starters, this soccer cleat highlights the 360° construction that wraps the entire foot with premium synthetic. This unique setup creates a secure, second-skin fit that allows for natural foot movement.
- For precise touch, this soccer cleat relies on its micro-textured synthetic upper. The upper also utilizes Nike’s ACC (All Conditions Control) that enable players to perform with consistent ball ts touch on wet and dry conditions. This technology also provides better control even at high speeds.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is Flyknit Dynamic Fit collar that connects the foot and the lower leg, allowing the ankle to have more freedom to move. The Flyknit also extends to the midfoot and works alongside the laces to give a more locked-in fit.
- This version of the Nike Superfly also utilizes an Ortholite insole. Compared to other insoles, the Ortholite offers high-level breathability and long-term cushioning that brings exceptional comfort for the foot. It also has antimicrobial properties that prevent the buildup of bacteria and fungi that causes the unpleasant odor in shoes.
- The base of this mid-top soccer cleat sports a one-of-a-kind forefoot plate that delivers necessary traction where it is needed. The Chevron studs, on the other hand, work to facilitate fast movements on the natural grass pitch.
The Nike Superfly VI Pro Firm Ground is available in the standard men’s and women’s sizes. It comes with a medium width and fits true to size. Since this soccer cleat sports a 360° construction, wearers can expect it to fit like a glove as it conforms to the shape of the foot. Fit is further enhanced by its Flyknit Dynamic Fit collar that gives a secure lock-in and a central lacing system that allows for some customization.
Nike has designed this Superfly model with a revolutionary forefoot plate that performs with reliable traction on the firm ground. The plate holds Chevron studs that facilitate swift moves, especially during cuts and directional changes.
Micro-textured premium synthetic lines the upper of the Superfly VI Pro Firm Ground. This material wraps snugly around the foot for a second skin feeling. Treated with Nike’s ACC technology, the upper gives consistency in ball touch whether in wet or dry conditions. It also performs with exceptional control at high speed.
This firm ground soccer cleat features a Flyknit Dynamic Fit collar that gives a secure lock-in on foot. It also utilizes a central lacing system that reinforces its snug fit.
- This Nike soccer cleat weighs 7.6 ounces.
- The colorway comes in three colorways, i.e., White, Black, and Total Orange.