Good to know
- Considering that the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is a takedown model of the Nike Mercurial Superfly series, it still comes with a number of features that will make the player one of the fastest on the pitch.
- This soccer cleat features the Dynamic Fit Collar. It offers a secure level of comfort while allowing the ankle to move freely.
- Its synthetic upper is built to provide excellent control and touch on the ball even when the player is running at full speed.
- A notable feature of this soccer cleat is the multi-ground soleplate. It offers versatile traction on a variety of playing surfaces, specifically on natural grass and synthetic turf.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground has the same shape as the rest of the soccer cleats in the Nike Mercurial Superfly lineup. Therefore, it comes a bit narrow, but the synthetic upper softens up a bit as you wear them in.
The multi-ground soleplate of this soccer cleat is designed to offer excellent traction on firm grounds and turf fields. The hollow conical studs work well in getting a good grip on both surfaces.
The stud pattern of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is similar to the one found on the Academy model. There are two chevron-shaped studs at the tip of the toe, one support stud in the middle, and another two at the base of the heel.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is made of a foam-based synthetic material. It has micro-texturing on the surface that enables the player to have precise touch even at full speed.
Just like the rest of the shoes in the Nike Mercurial superfly silo, this soccer cleat also features a low-profile Dynamic Fit Collar. However, it is not made out of Flyknit. Instead, it is made of a sock-like material that delivers the same purpose, which is to offer secure comfort around the ankle while allowing it to move freely.
This soccer cleat comes with a fully removable sockliner. It is a single piece of foam that has a mesh liner on top for low-profile cushioning. It also has an internal plastic heel counter to prevent the ankle from slipping. The padded mesh lining also adds to the overall in-shoe comfort of this soccer cleat.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground also comes in the junior version with sizes ranging from 1Y to 6Y.
- This soccer cleat can be personalized using the NIKEiD system.
- Other firm ground variations for this shoe include Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground, and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.