Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-ground
- Considering that the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is a takedown model of the Nike Mercurial Superfly series, it still comes with a number of features that will make the player one of the fastest on the pitch.
- This football boot features the Dynamic Fit Collar. It offers a secure level of comfort while allowing the ankle to move freely.
- Its synthetic upper is built to provide excellent control and touch on the ball even when the player is running at full speed.
- A notable feature of this football boot is the multi-ground soleplate. It offers versatile traction on a variety of playing surfaces, specifically on natural grass and synthetic turf.
Fit and sizing
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground has the same shape as the rest of the football boots in the Nike Mercurial Superfly lineup. Therefore, it comes a bit narrow, but the synthetic upper softens up a bit as you wear them in. This football boot comes in men’s version with sizes ranging from 6 to 12.5 while women's sizes range from 7.5 to 14.
The multi-ground soleplate of this football boot is designed to offer excellent traction on firm grounds and turf fields. The hollow conical studs work well in getting a good grip on both surfaces.
The stud pattern of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is similar to the one found on the Academy model. There are two chevron-shaped studs at the tip of the toe, one support stud in the middle, and another two at the base of the heel.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground is made of a foam-based synthetic material. It has micro-texturing on the surface that enables the player to have precise touch even at full speed.
Just like the rest of the shoes in the Nike Mercurial superfly silo, this football boot also features a low-profile Dynamic Fit Collar. However, it is not made out of Flyknit. Instead, it is made of a sock-like material that delivers the same purpose, which is to offer secure comfort around the ankle while allowing it to move freely.
This football boot comes with a fully removable sockliner. It is a single piece of foam that has a mesh liner on top for low-profile cushioning. It also has an internal plastic heel counter to prevent the ankle from slipping. The padded mesh lining also adds to the overall in-shoe comfort of this football boot.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Club Multi-Ground also comes in the junior version with sizes ranging from 1Y to 6Y.
- This football boot can be personalized using the NIKEiD system.