Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground is the second takedown model of the 2018 Nike Mercurial Superfly silo. Some players would refer to this football boot as the replacement of the Nike Mercurial Superfly Victory 60.
- This football boot uses a one-piece upper construction made of good-quality synthetic. It wraps around the foot and creates a second-skin feel right out of the box.
- The low profile Dynamic Fit collar connects the lower leg and the foot seamlessly.
- The split sole designed outsole is a notable feature of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground. It comes with the Multi-Ground (MG) cleats that provide propulsive traction on a variety of playing surfaces.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground is available in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version only. Women sizes are offered for this football boot which ranges from 7.5 to 14. The fit is true to size.
A carryover element from the top-tier models is the podular plate system. The split-sole design of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy MG offers responsive traction and flexibility that any agile player would be thankful for.
The Multi-Ground stud pattern is a combination of conical and chevron-shaped cleats. They are strategically positioned to provide maximum grip when accelerating and changing directions on natural grass and artificial turf.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground has a one-piece construction upper. The synthetic material is flexible and follows the movement of the foot for a second-skin fit and feel.
In an attempt to mimic the Flyknit upper of the Elite and Pro models, this football boot has some micro-texturing on its surface. It provides an enhanced grip on the ball when moving at top speed.
The Dynamic Fit collar of this football boot is made of a sock-like material. It is slightly lower than the one found in previous models. It offers ample support but with less restrictions on the ankle. For easy entry, the Dynamic Fit collar is equipped with pull tabs.
Excellent comfort is brought about by the internal lining and mesh-lined insole. The dual lace hole system offers optimum lockdown because the laces tend to stay tighter in place.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly Academy VI Multi-Ground weighs 188 grams.
- It is available in Junior version in sizes 1Y to 6Y.
- Creative football players can have their Mercurial Superfly Academy VI MG personalized using the NikeID system.
- Firm ground variations for this football boot include the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.