Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-ground
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 50 shopsNike soccer cleats
Overview of this review
Features of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-ground
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground is the second takedown model of the 2018 Nike Mercurial Superfly silo. Some players would refer to this soccer cleat as the replacement of the Nike Mercurial Superfly Victory 60.
- This soccer cleat uses a one-piece upper construction made of good-quality synthetic. It wraps around the foot and creates a second-skin feel right out of the box.
- The low profile Dynamic Fit collar connects the lower leg and the foot seamlessly.
- The split sole designed outsole is a notable feature of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground. It comes with the Multi-Ground (MG) cleats that provide propulsive traction on a variety of playing surfaces.
Size and fit
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground is available in sizes 6 to 13 in men’s version only. Women sizes are offered for this soccer cleat which ranges from 7.5 to 14. The fit is true to size.
A carryover element from the top-tier models is the podular plate system. The split-sole design of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy MG offers responsive traction and flexibility that any agile player would be thankful for.
The Multi-Ground stud pattern is a combination of conical and chevron-shaped cleats. They are strategically positioned to provide maximum grip when accelerating and changing directions on natural grass and artificial turf.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy Multi-Ground has a one-piece construction upper. The synthetic material is flexible and follows the movement of the foot for a second-skin fit and feel.
In an attempt to mimic the Flyknit upper of the Elite and Pro models, this soccer cleat has some micro-texturing on its surface. It provides an enhanced grip on the ball when moving at top speed.
The Dynamic Fit collar of this soccer cleat is made of a sock-like material. It is slightly lower than the one found in previous models. It offers ample support but with less restrictions on the ankle. For easy entry, the Dynamic Fit collar is equipped with pull tabs.
Excellent comfort is brought about by the internal lining and mesh-lined insole. The dual lace hole system offers optimum lockdown because the laces tend to stay tighter in place.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly Academy VI Multi-Ground weighs 188 grams.
- It is available in Junior version in sizes 1Y to 6Y.
- Creative soccer players can have their Mercurial Superfly Academy VI MG personalized using the NikeID system.
- Firm ground variations for this soccer cleat include the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.