Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNike Mercurial, CR7 Collection
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
89 / 100 based on 4 expert reviews
In conclusion, I have to say this is definitely one of my personal favorite CR7 signature colorways that we have ever seen from Nike so far. I love this clear jade color and how it accents with the black. I love being able to see all of the intricacies of the flyknit design.
I still think that, you know, it's not my favorite color of all time but it is in my opinion pretty easy to wear because it is a slightly dark colorway and dark boots tend to be very easy to wear.
All in all this is really a good shoes. I'm not even gonna lie. It looks good, feels good. It feels extremely light and it's just one of those things where you wear it this is just gonna draw attention to you but apart from attention, this is an expensive shoe.
The overall comfort of the shoe is pretty remarkable as the shoe is now completely flyknit. If I were to give it a rating, I would give it a four-star due to the fact that it was still a little stiff due to it being a brand new boot. This is definitely one of the most beautiful cleats I have ever seen.
Features of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground
- The design of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground was founded on the premise that “fit is the foundation of fast.” That said, this latest release from the Mercurial line is packed with the best innovations that are directed towards fit and speed. Nike has so specifically engineered this firm ground football boot to give an uncompromising performance on the firm ground pitch.
- One of the features that sets this football boot apart is its 360° construction that wraps the entire foot in Flyknit. This new design is said to eliminate the gaps between the foot and the soleplate while giving a form-fitting hug on foot. This is achieved through a new advancement in Nike Flyknit technology.
- This football boot also sports the famous Dynamic Fit collar that gives a supportive fit, especially around the ankles. To further facilitate fit, this high top also features a central lacing system that allows for an adaptive fit.
- Apart from the fit, this Mercurial also boasts of a premium ball touch with its micro-textured Flyknit upper. The plush feel also owes to the ACC (All Conditions Control) treatment on the upper, ensuring the touch remains consistent regardless of the weather condition.
- Another unique advancement that this boot highlights is its revolutionary forefoot plate. This setup eliminates the need for the traditional soleplate and relies on precisely-positioned studs in the forefoot and heel area to deliver traction exactly where it is needed.
Fit and sizing
Engineered with a one-piece Flyknit construction, the Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground wraps the foot in a perfect fit. The Dynamic Fit collar that extends to the ankle works to reinforce the form-fitting wrap while also offering support. Meanwhile, a central lacing system gives wearers the comfort of an adjustable fit. This firm ground football boot is available in a men’s version only. It comes in the standard sizes and is known to fit true to size.
Sporting a design that does away with the standard soleplate, this football boot utilizes a forefoot plate for explosive acceleration on natural grass pitches. It also features studs that are strategically-positioned in the heel and forefoot to deliver targeted traction on areas where it is needed.
The upper of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground is lined with micro-textured Flyknit material. The Flyknit offers exceptional ball touch allowing for an enhanced control, even at high speeds. The ACC treatment on the upper ushers in a more consistent ball touch in all weather conditions.
The Flyknit also hugs the foot in a snug wrap that allows for natural, unrestrained movement. Meanwhile, the Dynamic Fit collar gives a secure fit, and a central lacing system allows for an adjustable fit.
- This CR7 model is available in a Clear Jade/Black/Hyper Turquoise/Metallic Vivid Gold colorway.