Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Nike Magista Onda II Turf
- One thing that noticeably stands out from the Magista Onda II Turf is the 3-D texture on its synthetic leather upper. This textured surface works to deliver targeted friction and exceptional touch. The synthetic leather upper, on the other hand, conforms to the natural shape of the foot for a snug fit.
- The football boot features an internal heel counter that locks it in place for a secure fit.
- A non-removable sock-liner serves to offer a breathable and lightweight feel. It also provides foot protection on the field.
- The Magista Onda II Turf utilizes the flexible rubber compound on its outsole. Rubber cleats installed on the outsole supply optimal traction suited for turf surfaces and artificial grass.
Fit and sizing
The Magista Onda II Turf is a tight-fitting shoe as it utilizes a premium leather upper that contours to the shape of the foot. With an asymmetrical lacing system, the shoe also offers an adaptive fit. Regarding size, this football boot is available in the standard men's sizes. However, wearers might consider getting a half size bigger since it runs a bit small.
The Magista Onda II Turf utilizes a rubber compound material that's quite flexible and durable. This non-marking sole unit features the molded rubber cleats designed to deliver excellent traction on the turf.
The turf version of the Magista Onda II utilizes a high-quality synthetic leather. This material hugs the foot snugly for a personalized fit and enhanced comfort.
The upper also has the 3-D texture overlays that enhances fit and provides structural integrity. The overlays also enhance the ball touch for better ball manipulation.
The football boot uses an asymmetrical lacing system. This set-up expands the area for ball control. It also provides an adaptive fit for better foot mobility.
- The football boot weighs 227 grams.