- The second generation of the Magista Ola soccer cleats may not be as well-known as its high-end counterparts, but its construction is meant for the same purpose: fit, feel and control.
- With its streamlined upper made from synthetic material, this soccer cleat is meant to create enhanced touch for playmaker passes. It is engineered to adapt to the foot’s instinctive movements perfect for budding midfielders.
- Its internal heel counter adds to the adaptive fit by cupping the foot with secure lockdown.
- The Nike Magista Ola II FG is fastened through a traditional lacing system. A synthetic guard is installed on the tongue to keep the laces in place.
- Similar to its predecessor, this soccer cleat’s outsole is made from a lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) material. It is known for its balance of flexibility and durability on firm ground surfaces.
- Due to its multi-studded configuration, the stud arrangement in the outsole is designed to sustain attacking runs and long passes on the pitch.
The Magista Ola II Firm Ground is available in both men and women versions with sizes ranging from 6 to 11. The soccer shoe has a narrow width and going a half size up may offer the best possible fit, as attested by the majority. With the help of the traditional lacing system, the fit is adjusted according to one’s preference.
The base of this firm ground cleat is made from TPU that offers forefoot flex ideal for push-off motions. The mixture of conical and bladed studs is engineered to produce flexible traction on firm grounds. It offers grip that can withstand agile change of directions.
The second generation of the Magista Ola FG is wrapped with a synthetic upper that offers a soft yet durable feel. Internally, a piece of fabric with a suede-like texture serves as the cleat’s lining.
With the reinforcement of the thin synthetic tongue, the central lacing system adds up to the overall shoe locked-in feel. A synthetic lace guard is installed to reinforce the lace holes and secure the shoe opening.
An internal heel counter is constructed for the playmaker shoe to offer adequate cushioning for long passes.
- This soccer cleat comes in turf and indoor court variations as well.
- Junior’s version of the Nike Magista Ola II FG is also available.