- One notable element in Magista Obra II Elite FG is the change in the upper design. Just like other top-end models such as the Hypervenom Phantom II, Nike had produced two upper variations for exactly the same shoe model. Made purely of synthetic material, this cleat’s upper is formed with a 3D-textured pattern. The combination of Kanga-Lite upper material with the said pattern enhances ball control. This material is synthetically made but imitates the elements in a real Kangaroo leather but still gets to keep the pros of synthetic material especially with the lightness.
- The tongue is considered to be a Hybrid design due to its construction. Half of it is attached to the forefoot area while the other half still holds the traditional flap end. This is intended to give lockdown fit a different kind of adjustability and snug.
- The removable insole is made from PORON technology that is known to improve cushioning. Below these insoles are textured patterns made to prevent unwanted insole slips. The sock liner is designed with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) technology which is often found in midsoles for excellent cushioning.
Magista Obra II Elite FG is available for men and women versions. Sizes for men range from 6 to 12.5. Women’s sizes should run one and a half size larger than men’s. The synthetic Kanga-Lite material is relatively close to the snug that kangaroo leather offers. With its hybrid tongue, the enclosed portion will provide more narrow fit but can be adjusted through the movable tongue and lacing system.
Similar to the Magista Obra II DF Elite, the outsole is patterned with a rotational pivot zone with the three bladed studs to smoothly transition sudden changes in foot direction especially in ground-engaging twists. The rest of the studs are half conical with notched cleats in the heel area that serves as the braking system. This structure greatly improves lateral stability. The whole cleat arrangement targets specific foot skills that entails movement and control.
Introduced to create a distinctive upper feel from its original version, the Magista Obra II Elite FG utilizes the same Kanga-lite material but is presented in an embossed dimpled synthetic texture with an internal mesh texture. It provides a more padded sensation mostly on the peripheral where the ball has the most frequent contact. Such pattern is made to bring ball control to a whole new level aiming to outperform the original version.
This low-cut firm ground soccer cleat is incorporated with a lacing system that is tied up to the tongue. The forefoot area has a narrower feel due to the part of the tongue that is attached near the toe box area which provides an enclosed fit while other end of the tongue carries the folded flap that looks like a separate construction. The heel counter is made up of plastic-like material with EVA sock liner for comfort feel in the edges
- The Magista Obra II Elite FG is available in the following color options: Black/Cool Grey/Stadium Green/White, Light Armory Blue/Armory Blue/Hot Punch/Armory Navy, Laser Orange/White/Volt/Black
- The Magista Obra II Elite FG is formerly known as the Magista Opus 2 FG.
- This soccer cleat comes with a removable Poron insole.
- Sergio Busquets and Arda Turan are some of the soccer players seen wearing Magista Obra II Elite FG.
- The Magista collection is discontinued and is updated with the Phantom Vision collection with soccer cleats such as Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground.
Size and fit
How Magista Obra II Elite Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
0 shoes (0% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)
11 shoes (6% of shoes)
24 shoes (13% of shoes)
32 shoes (17% of shoes)
45 shoes (24% of shoes)
51 shoes (27% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
35 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (10% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)