Who should buy the Nike Legend React 2
You will love the Nike Legend React 2 if:
- You want a neutral running shoe that offers responsive rides
- You want stylish, lightweight running shoes to use for all-day wear, walking, jogging, long-distance, or marathons
Updates to the Nike Legend React 2
- Wider forefoot area that helps improve balance and the ability to feel and control the ground while running
- To enhance the shoe’s cushioning system, the midsole height is also increased to add more foam underfoot.
- The updated mesh upper made the Legend React 2 more breathable compared to its previous version. It also provides a less compressive and cozy in-shoe feel.
Get maximum protection with the Nike Legend React 2 outsole
The designers of the Nike Legend React 2 incorporated durable rubber materials in high-wear areas to provide maximum protection against various surfaces. These components are placed in the heel and front-foot sections to help enhance the shoe’s durability during landings and toe-offs.
The outsole also makes use of the improved waffle pattern to increase the shoe’s gripping performance on both wet and dry grounds.
Experience responsive ride with the Nike Legend React 2 midsole
Providing soft and responsive cushioning is the Nike React technology integrated into the midsole section.
The Nike React foam is a lightweight and responsive cushioning material that delivers amazing flexibility and shock absorption. This component also offers extra stability, improving the runner’s balance from toe-offs to landing.
The thicker midsole height is designed to provide better underfoot cushioning and protection against unpredictable and uneven surfaces.
Mantain balance while on the run with the Nike Legend React 2 upper
The Nike Legend React 2 features a wider forefoot section and a less compressive upper that helps the user to maintain balance. It also allows the runner to feel and take full control of the ground.
The new mesh upper not only offers a better fit but also lightweight breathability, keeping the foot dry and comfortable for an extended period.
The synthetic overlays provide structure and additional stability, while the partial inner cover with tongue allows for easy insertion.
For a more comfortable in-shoe feel, the traditional lacing system allows the user to easily adjust the tightness or looseness around the shoe. The upper also features multiple shoelace punch holes to provide options to customize the fit.